Bonding

Next Day

Abhi and Abhir was at home today but rest of the family members were out as they went to mandir and some work. Well these all were excuses they all deliberately left Abhi Abhir and Akshu alone at home so that they could spend some time alone with each other and can fulfill the lost time a little bit.

Anaira woke Abhir up and after getting him ready she was playing with Abhir. They both playing catch catch with eachother. Abhir deliberately serving the ball in the wrong direction so that Anaira lose and he wins while Anaira continuously warning him not to do so. Having enough she starts to chase Abhir who runs saving himself from Anaira tickles. Both were laughing with each other and then Abhir spot Abhi and go hid behind him.

Abhir- "Papa save me, Mumma is going to tickle me. She can't accept that she is bad in catch catch and loosing it so she starts tickling me to accept that i cheated. Do you think i will cheat i am such a good boy?"

Anaira- "Achaa bachoo you are a good boy you never cheated who was the one throwing the ball in the wrong direction always so that i won't be able to catch it. Haa"

Abhir- "Mumma that wasn't me sachi. I won't do such a thing. I think mumma you haven't slept properly that's why you are dreaming in broad daylight."

Anaira- "Achaa bachu wait i am coming for you"

Saying this she again start to chase abhir and he again runs from there trying to save himself.

Abhi was smiling witnessing this scene. He always wished to see this type of scene between Akshu and Abhir and finally today his dream of seeing this scene are coming to life. He is on cloud nine after this.

Abhi- "Akshu main bata nahi sakta ki kitna tarasa hu main ye nazara dekhne ke liye. Aaj finally mere kitni purani khawaish puri ho rahi hain. Sab aapki meher hain bholenath. Aap ki hi wajah se mujhe ye din dekhno ko naseeb hua hain. Thankyou bhagwan ji meri ye murad puri karne ke liye."

Seeing there fights still going on Abhi decided to interrupt them.

Abhi- "Okay guys times up. Lets do a thing we three will play carrom board okay.

Abhir- "Yes Papa you and me will team up and we both will make mumma loose again."

Abhi, Abhir, and Anaira decided to play carram after having lunch. They divided into two teams: Abhi and Abhir vs Anaira. Abhi and Abhir thought they could easily win against Anaira, who was not very good at carram.But Anaira turns out to be a good player. They both having tough time to compete with her.

They decided to cheat a little bit by moving the striker when Anaira was not looking, or by nudging the board slightly to change the direction of the coins.

However, Anaira soon noticed their cheating and became angry. She confronted them and accused them of being unfair and dishonest. She said she did not want to play with them anymore and left the room in a huff.

Abhi- "Abhir ab kya kare mumma toh gussa ho gayi."

Abhir- "Papa humme Mumma ko manana padega."

Abhi- "Par kaise Abhir aapki mumma toh bohot gusse main hain agar unke saamne gaye naa toh zakhmi sher ki tarah dahadegi and katne dodegi. Na baba na main nahi jaa raha ghayal sherni ke saamne uska shikar banane."

Abhir- "Offo Papa aap kitna darte ho mumma se. Achaa ruko main hi kuch sochta hu sab is ghar main mujhe hi karna padta hai is chote bachee ki chote khando par kitni badi badi zimmedari hain."

Abhi- "kitna drama karta hain ye. Ekdum maa par gaya hain na iska drama band hota hain naa hi iski maa ka jab dekho tab nautanki."

Abhi said this with chuckle watching abhir dramatically wiping his sweat off from his forehead.

Abhir- "Idea, Papa jaldi idhar aao."

They both discusses there plan and leave to initiate it.

Akshu was in her room when a smily ball hit her leg. She picks it up to see a sorry written on it. She throws it back and turns her back after a while a ball again hits her she turns to scold abhir but get surprise seeing lot's of balloon with sorry written on it.

She gets a small smile but without saying anything she turns her back again when a hand come infront of her with a sorry card. She takes the card and turn around to see abhir and abhi sitting on there knees holding there ears and saying sorry.

She smiles and picks abhir in her arms and asks abhi to stand up. She tightly hug abhir and says

Anaira- "Abhir you don't have to say sorry beta. I was not angry angry i was just little upset that my Abhir ganged up against me and took me out from his team without telling me. I thought Abhir and Anaira is in one team and we plan to trouble papa but my baby teamed up with papa and now troubling his mumma. That's not fair."

Abhir- "Mumma we will do this next time okay. We will prank papa and we will be in a single team and trouble papa woh bhi dher sara okay. I promise next time."

Abhi- "ye kya khusur phusur ho rahi hain woh bhi mere bina. Maa bete milkar kya mere khilaf shadyantra rach rahe ho. Dekho mujhe pata hain tum dono ki jodi kitni khatarnak hoti hain so please apne ye sab dangerous plan hum par mat azmaoo."

Anaira and Abhir looked at Abhi innocently and starts to giggle looking at each other. Abhi gulped his saliva seeing them giggling.

Abhi- " inki ye hasi mujhe khatre ki ghanti jaisi kyu sunai de rahi hai ye log kya plan karne wale hain mere khilaf. Hai bholenath apne is bhakt ki raksha karna apne in shaitano se please."