Web of lies

1- Your honour let's consider she is married to Mr. Goenka so where was she all these years and magically shows now why not before why now. What happened to her recently that she showed up with a kid. We like to know about that so for that i like to call her in the witness box.

Rhea hazir ho

1- Hello Rhea so tell us why you showed up now not before because your marriage certificate has a date of 25 years and most importantly your child abhinav is 1 years older to Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla but it happens to be that she was already 9 months when you first time met Mr. Goenka.

Rhea- (she was shocked that how come they know abhinav age)

2- I object Your honour What is the proof my peer has that he is claiming that Abhinav is older than Mrs. Birla.

Judge- Objection sustained

1- Your honour it's might be coincidence but I'll consider this a sign of god but in the last hearing Mr. Abhinav has dropped his wallet in the court and luckily i stumbled upon this. When i was checking the information of the wallet holder in the identity card i also saw his birthdate and that state that he is 1 year older than Mrs. Birlas i can even show you the copy of same my lord.

Saying this he presented the copy to judge.

1- My lord this clearly show that Mr. Abhinav is elder to Mrs. Birla which means that Miss rhea is lying to court him being Her and Mr. Goenka son or if the date is wrong so he is lying to this country in both the cases he deserves punishment.

Judge- Mrs. Rhea explain or there will be strict action against you and your son.

Rhea- Your honour Abhinav identity card didn't lied but me and kartik adopted abhinav so he is actually our son but it just i didn't wanted to disclose to abhinav that he was adopted.

1- Where are adoption paper's Mrs. Rhea. Where are the adoption paper's. If you and Mr. Goenka adopted Abhinav where are the adoption Paper's and if there isn't any another charge on you cause this is called kidnapping not adoption.

Rhea- I have the adoption paper's it's just that I misplaced them.

1- Misplaced them they are important paper's (in mind you dumb women) and you misplaced them. Okay agreed tell us the name of the orphanage.

Rhea- It's little angels in Dehradun but it not there anymore since it got burnt down many years back.

1- Do you know anyone from the orphanage who is alive

Rhea- No.

1- No. Lies lies lies all you have been saying are just lies Rhea. There is not even a single proof that Abhinav is adopted or even your son.

2- I object Mylord. This case is not whether abhinav is adopted or not but Rhea being married to Mr. Goenka.

1- Do you really think 2 that a lady who is a known conwomen and caught by police many a times and now continuously lieing about abhinav being adopted is actually saying the truth. I need to say you live in a big version of delulu.

2- Point is not that 1 the case need proofs not theories Rhea has it your client Doesn't.

1- I'll prove it now. Rhea tell me when did you get married.

Rhea- 25 years before.

1- How did you get married i mean in which custom.

Rhea- We did a court marriage.

1- In which court? Who was the judge? What's the name of the lawyer.

Rhea- I don't know. I don't remember.

1- okay what is the date of your marriage.

Rhea- It's written in the documents.

1- I have asked you Rhea what is the date of your marriage.

Rhea- It's 20th March of 1987 ( i made up the date cause konsi likhu yarr)

1- Point to be noted mylord. On this very day Mr. Kartik Goenka was admitted in the hospital as he met with minor accident and gone to hospital for the plaster. We have his medical report with us and also staff confession of him being there as he was a very famous businessman this news was also telecasted in news and here is the clip of the same. Again lie Rhea. Anyway there are so many questions i have to ask. Again since you never replied why you came now not earlier.

Rhea- Cause of Kartik he promised me to take me home with himself that's why.

1- then why didn't you came after his death. You were waiting for his ghost to come and escort you Goenka villa or if you were actually waiting who escorted you now Mr. Goenka ghost.

Rhea- No at that time i went into shock that's why.

1- You took 17 years to recover from his death shock. Are you in a pit or shock that it took you 17 years to came out. Anyway next thing tell me why you came now.

Rhea- cause i don't want him to miss the family love which he deserves being kartik child.

1- 17 years baad ye baat aapko pata chali. Your honor Rhea continuously jhut bol rahi h ye hum sabne baar baar dekha suna h. Inka yu achanak itne saal baad aana is claim ke saath that she is Mr. Goenka wife and has a son as well. Ek ke baad ek jhut inke khule h. I toh doubt that she killed abhinav parents as well.

Rhea- nahi maine nahi maara h. Abhinav mera beta h. Tabhi toh vo zinda h warna kabka Kartik ki tarah usse maar chuki hoti main.

Everyone- What?

Everyone was looking at rhea with shocked face and after a while Rhea realised what she said and get stunned as well.

____________________________________

Here is the thing please tell me if i left something like a loophole which you think i needed to include but i missed it.