Slump

Universe: Sonic IDW Comic

Amy Rose Age: 15

Sonic The Hedgehog Age: 18

Word Count: 767

————————————————————

"Morning"

Amy looked up towards the door to her bedroom where Sonic was standing. She had woken up a couple of minutes ago, too lazy to get up or respond to her ringing phone on her bedside table. The last thing she expected was to see Sonic standing in the doorway to her bedroom.

"Morning," She said softly still no smile in sight though.

"Why are you here?" She said as she shifted into her blankets, expecting him to deliver a message and leave.

"You wouldn't answer your phone, I wanted to check if everything was okay" Sonic looked around her bedroom as he said that. Normally when he would come in here the place was all nice and tidy with not a single dust in sight, Sonic couldn't describe her place that way today. The room was a mess, clothes everywhere, uneaten chips, and even a few uncleaned dishes. "And from what I can see," He said as he stepped closer into the room making his way towards the bed. "It's not".

"Everything is fine" Amy said as she hid herself with the blankets embarrassed that he had to see this mess.

"Ames" Sonic took the blanket and lowered it so he could see her face. Her quills were a mess, her eyes indicated that she had not slept well recently and they looked puffy as if she had been crying a lot. "I know you, you are not okay".

Amy kept silent feeling his eyes scan her, all she wanted was for him to leave. It embarrassed her that he had to see her like this. Amy always happy, clean and bright now sulking in a dirty dark room. Recently Amy has been having trouble... living. She doesn't have motivation for anything and as a result, she ended up bunding herself in her home for a whole week not stepping outside, not talking to anyone, up till now of course. "Sonic it's really fine, you can just go".

"Not happening" Sonic grabbed the blankets from Amy's hands and pulled them off her. Amy felt shivers as the cold air hit her body. "HEY!" Sonic then grabbed Amy by the arms and started to pull her from the bed. "No, Sonic stop!" Amy protested as she tried to resist his pull. Of course, in any other situation Amy would have dominated Sonic being that she is much stronger than him, but given her state her body was just too weak to fight back with all her strengths. Sonic managed to get her off the bed, pulling her towards the bathroom.

"Why?"

"When was the last time you showered?" Amy thought for a moment before she turned around to look at herself in the mirror. OH MY...

"Exactly" Sonic turned on the water in the shower and looked back at her. "I'm gonna clean your room a bit while you shower okay?"

"You don't have to" Amy said in protest. Sonic walked in front of her cupping her face, bringing their foreheads together. "I want to" With that he left the bathroom leaving Amy alone to shower. Amy sighed in defeat, she didn't want to but she knew she had to. She started to get undressed.

Meanwhile Sonic looked around her room, her very messy room. The first thing was to throw away the garbage. He sped towards Amy's kitchen got a garbage bag and started to throw all the garbage in there. Next, he took the plates to the kitchen sink. Also taking all the uneaten snacks and putting them in her pantry. Finally, he swept. Done, it didn't look as neat as she normally would have it but it was definitely an improvement. Amy stepped out of the bathroom to her surprise the room looked clean. "Woah, you did that in no time"

"I am the fastest thing alive Ames, Now" He grabbed her arms leading her back to her bed where she could lie down. "I'm going to go get us something to eat then we can watch a movie, wait here okay?"

"Kay" With that Sonic sprung off.

Night came, and they ate and watched a couple of movies, Amy even laughed once. It was nice.

They were currently binge-watching Brooklyn 99 which had recently been added to Netflix. Sonic laughing at Jakes's jokes. Amy gazed at him smiling.

"Thank you"

Sonic looked at Amy smiling, he grabbed her hand and gave it a small kiss.

"No need to thank me, Ames, whenever you are not feeling well just give me a call okay?"

"Kay"

"kay"

They both laugh and continue to watch the show on the TV.

END