TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi...(3)

Start bij het begin

" we should go immediately anirudh babu. What if bondita do something in anger?" replied sampoorna.

" nooooo... She can't do anything. Noo. Bondita." replied anirudh and run towards the room.

All ran towards the room only to be find it locked from inside.

" bondita I am sorry. But please open the door bondita." asked anirudh crying and banging the room loudly.

" bahu open the door, bahu. We all are sorry bahu. Please forgive us bahu and open the door. Please." ksj too cried.

" baudi.. Baudi open the door. Don't do anything baudi because of our fault." said batuk banging the door loudly and harshly.

" bondita open the door. Everyone is worried for you beta. Open the door." asked thakuma too hearing no voice from inside.

" it's all your mistake baba. All your mistake. If for once you had listened me or kaka then this all had not happened. And I am warning you baba, if something happened to bondita then I will not leave you. I will not." threatened anirudh looking at binoy angrily while binoy felt more quilty of his all mad act

" I know anirudh, it's my mistake only. And if something happened to her then I only will take my life. But please dont thing wrong and concentrate on bahu right now." replied binoy and turned towards the door and shouted banging it - "bondita, please open the door. Let me repent my mistake. I know you are angry on us specially on me because of my deeds but dont punish yourself. Please open the door and punish me slap me throw me outside. But please open the door bondita." cried binoy while that time kaj felt like slapping his brother hardly but it's kit the time.

" meri bachhi..." cried sumati while anorudh ia going to say something to her but she ignored him and turned towards thakuma and pleaded- thakuma do something. Meri bachhi, she is not saying anything. What if...if something happened to her? Please do something thakuma. I want to see her."

" shant sumati shant. We will do something. But you first stop crying. Your health will detoriate if you behave like this." ordered thakuma and asked tapur to pacify sumati and turned to anirudh and asked -" jamai babu, is there any other way to enter room? And if no then I just you to break this door."

Anirudh thought for a second and run from there to enter the room from other door that is in opposite side.

All looked at his running figure wit confusion until batuk remembered about the other door and informed all.

They were waiting for the door to be opened from inside by anirudh when heard a click voice only to gasp in horror seeing inside. All run inside seeing the condition of room. Everything is shattered, every thing. What shocked them was blood is also there. Foot prints of bondita's blood is everywhere. They looked around but didn't find bondita anywhere.

" bon...bon...bondita? Where is Bondita? Where is she?" murmured anirudh getting impatient seeing the room's state and not finding her.

" where is bahu?" asked ksj to bihari.

" what if baudi left the from here?" asked somnath but gets a slap from anirudh making him fall on floor shocking others.

" don't. Just don't. She can't leave me alone. No. She can't. She is here only. She is here only. She will be here only. She has to be here only." repeated anirudh like a maniac and shouted at bihari and koyli asking them where is bondita to which they said she is here only but dont know where she gone when they were waiting for them outside.

" you two are outside it means baudi is here in this haveli only. Dada we should find her everywhere. All move in direction and find her before she took some wrong step." ordered batuk and all were going to find her but stopped hearing tupur voice