Chapter 9

Kim Namjoon

I snap out of my trance and sigh. "Welp. There goes my bright future"

Jungkook snickers behind me and places a hand on my shoulder, smiling reassuringly. "Don't worry. Once you're accepted into the pack, we'll teach you how to act normal. You'll still be able to fulfill and live your dreams"

Taehyung scoffs. "That's if he's accepted into the pack" Nicole shoots him a look. "Of course they'll accept him, he is a werewolf after all"

Taehyung hums "True but while my father is missing, that leaves me in charge, which means I'll decide wether he joins or not"

"You'll let him Join Taehyung" Nicole says with a bored look. "What if I don't?"

"I'll call the engagement off"

I blink in confusion once again. "Aren't you cousins?"
"We keep a low profile by saying we're a big family" Taehyung says plainly and turns around to start walking. "Low profile is important to us. We don't want any suspicion raised and have people questioning us"

"You could've said you're together...that wouldn't raise any suspicion" I reply. Taehyung tilts his head and nods "We could've done that. But what's done is done"

"Don't werewolves have mates?" I ask. Suddenly, Rm's words click and I gasp.

Taehyung hums, ignoring my reation. "Yeah but it's rare. A myth really. I mean...one destined partner, designed specifically for you? Sounds like something out of a fairytale"

"We're werewolves, something out of a fairytale too and you find destined mates to be a fairytale?" Nicole laughs.

"Actually, we weren't fairytales. We once romed the world freely but humans of course found our kind to be dangerous and killed thousands of us. And of course those stupid brothers decided to write that stupid story about the wolf and the girl and people just made up horror stories about us" Jungkook says.

"So if werewolves are real then so are vampires and goblins and dragons?" I ask, my curiosity peaking.

"Yep" Taehyung says popping the 'p'
"Back in the old times, vampires were our sworn enemies but over time we've learned how to live in peace. Goblins are a rare sight, I've only met 3 goblins in my life and let me say...they are unpleasant.
Dragons..they're a whole diffrent thing. Your buddy surprised me to be honest. I didn't expect someone so small could be something so powerful and magnificent"

"Huh?"

"Your friend. The short one"

My eyes buldge out of my head "Yoongi?!" Taehyung nods. "Judging by your reaction, I'm guessing you didn't know"

Nicole and Jungkook stiffle a laugh at my expression. "Dragons don't tend to hang out with people. They're loners and stick to themselves. Im surprised he's friends with 2 humans" Nicole says.

"He's friends with me. Hoseok is actually his boyfriend"

"That explains it" Jungkook pipes in. "Like werewolves, Dragons have mates too, though it's much more commonly known as Jewels. And it's quite common for them to have destined mates, unlike us" he explaines.

"So that explains it...what else is real?"

"Sirens,  ghosts and shape shifters. Those are the commonly known supes" Jungkook replies.

"Supes?" I ask confused.

"That's what we refere to non human beings. Supes."

I hum in realization before Jungkook speaks up again

"Uncommon supes are Ghouls, Zombies,Vampires and werewolves.
And then the rare supes are Dragons, Goblins and pure bloods"

"Pure bloods?"

"They-"
"They're the first generation of supes. They're said to have created all supes. Though there's no proof since no one has seen or even met a pure blood" Nicole cuts Jungkook off.

"I see.."

My phone then starts ringing and I check to see that it was Yoongi.

"You should pick that up. We need to head back to the pack house. We'll be seeing you soon Namjoon" Tsehyung says and walks away.

Jungkook follows him and shortly after, Nicole follows them, leaving me alone.

I huff and answer the call "What took you so-" I cut him off. "We need to talk"
"Shit..what happened?" He asks worriedly. I hear him call out Hoseoks name as his car keys jingle.

"Hoseok should stay at home. You and I need to have a talk alone"

"What's wrong Namjoon? You're scarring me"
"Meet me in front of SNU. I'll see you in 10"

I make my way over to the entrance of SNU and wait.

20 minuets go by and Yoongis car pulls up and stops at the front. He climbs out and makes his way over to me, a concerned look spread onto his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"When we're you planing on tell me...or even Hoseok that you're a Dragon?" I ask angrily.

He looks taken aback by my words and his eyes widen. "How did you-"
I cut him off "Does it matter how I know? The fact is you weren't going to tell me or Hoseok. You knew what I was yet you let me panic and make me think I'm some sort of monster instead of telling me what exactly I am"

He sighs out and a look of guilt and shame fills his eyes. "Okay okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell either of you but how was I supposed to tell you guys? You wouldn't have believed me if I had told you years ago, and Hoseok...I was afraid I'd loose him.."

I sigh. "You still could've told me. I'm your best friend"
Yoongi nods. "I know. I'm sorry. Atleast now you know. Which reminds me..how'd you even know?"

I chuckle. "Nicole and her cousins...or well...boyfriend and cousin? Her pack? I don't know its all so new to me. They explained it all"

Yoongi lifts a brow at me, seemingly confused. "Long story. Which reminds me, we don't have to go to the mansion to find out what happened to me because I already know who did this to me"

"You do?" Yoongi asks. "Yup. Let's go to my apartment. I'll tell my story first and then you'll tell Hoseok about you being a supe"

Yoongi seems to get even more pale than he already was "But-"
"No buts. He loves you. I'm sure he'll accept you"