The river of time...

Mountains and open plains....
Green trees.....cold breeze
Grey sky..... and cloud's cry
I mean it was raining...

There was a river breaching the chest of the High mountains.....it seemed like the mountain's heart was bleeding water

While my family was preparing for BBQ I along with my 10 year old nephew visited the river bank

"This is so beautiful" ,he said
"Yes it is"
Then he started throwing stones in water like every other 10 year old...

"Ughhhh why don't these stones stay on water!"

I replied, "Because the water..... it's flowing"

"So anything that is flowing can't keep things?"

I answered, "Yes dear .... Anything thats moving can't keep things"

"But how?" He's always curious...

"I mean that....just like the time....this river flows... No matter what you put in it will go with the flow"

"But aunt.....how does it resemble time?"I was stunned by his question

"It does....my dear look at the time ....like this river all the things you have put inside the time has flown far and far away......a simple example is your speech....what you have said before has also flown with the flow of time"

"Ohh yes" his eyes sparkled
"Now let's run back .....or else others will eat our part.."

"Noooooooooo" he ran back
I smiled :)

I don't know if he got my point or not....

(Time is a river which keeps flowing and flowing my dear.....no matter what you have achieved your success will fade away ....no matter how hard you have suffered your wounds will dissolve in this river......your silent cries....your every prize everything will flow..... nothing's permenant..... people change with the flow... situations change you change I change.....the only thing that will stay will be the memories you have made...it will always be remembered that from where and how the river was flowing)

..........
A Voiceless River