Ch 6. A Day of Questions

Callie POV

"What the hell man?!" "It's not my fault you're in debt"

"Callie, Do you not get it? I could be killed if you bring me there"

"Just come with me. I'll protect you plus if you go willingly I'll treat you"

"And what's that?" A seductive grin laying on his lips.

"My place tonight" "I'll meet you outside, after your little debt situation" His eyes widen in anticipation.

"Show me the way, Cal" He beamed, turning around so I could put hand cuffs on him.

We walk out the doors seeing Adam's worried face "What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? " Adam frantically looked over me trying to spot any wounds.

"She fine lover boy, Cal is tougher the she looks" Garreth spoke rolling his eyes, I kick his heel reminding him of his place. Why did he say anything? I could see Adam's eyes fill with curiosity out of my peripheral vision.

"Let's go" Trying to hint that I want Adam to drop it. We walked through the back alleyways to get to Adams car trying to avoid making any scandalous news reports, I push Garreth into the back seat.

"Hey, you two seem pretty close" Adam accused

"Just old friends" We both climbed in the car, I quickly reached over to the child lock button. Garreth's head turned to the door at the click noise "Cal do you really have that little trust in me, you know I wont run" he served with a wink. This little fuck.

"I know you well enough to have zero trust in you" I looked back at him pulling a face.

"So immature, little Cal" I just want to slap that smirk off his face.

"I told you to stopped calling me that"

Adam's face had that expression on it again. What is up with him?

Adam's POV

Oh My God.

This guy is doing my head in, like 'little Cal' what kind of nickname is that? and 'old friend' you could have said that when you were ogling at his picture in the office.

Why does it anger me so much that people have known her before I have? and I don't even ACTUALLY know her.

The flirty comments are slowly getting on my nerves, why can't I have the courage to say those things to her?

"Do you want me to call you your other nickname in front of lover boy here?" Is his face permanently a smirk? other nickname? I look over to Callie only to see her beautiful face covered in a red hue.

Why can he get her to blush but anytime I come near her I end up blushing? So unfair.

"Garreth, Shut up" She seethed.

After Callie's comment we all stayed in tense silence till we got to CreedsDeeds. Callie pulled Garreth's still handcuffed arms out of the car dragging him all the way to the elevator, I left Callie to bring the scarred male to the debt collection 'department'. I had to separate myself from the duo, I couldn't stand the relationship they have. As I carried on to our office I had time to think about all this. Why  don't I like them together? I think I may be jealous. Shit, I'm jealous. Why am I jealous?

I open our office door, shocked by the now decorated half on the office. I stalked toward my chair still staring at the flowery, colourful scene. When did she have time to decorate?

A few hours later Callie opens the door showing a glimpse of her still flawless dress.

"I'm going home now, It's nearly 3am" she mumbled fidgeting with her silver rings.

"Bye, I'll be going home soon if you need a lift" I smiled, hoping she says yes.

"No, no it's okay I have one" The uncertainness in her voice wasn't making me too confident. The tapping of her heels against the tiled floor echoed through the office.

"Ok, See you tomorrow?"

"Yea, See ya!" she shouts already storming down the corridor.

Callie POV

I hate lying to Adam it feels so wrong, but he doesn't need to know about my private life like that. I mean he didn't seem to thrilled when I told him, me and Garreth were old friends.

The ding of the elevator rang through the small box, I walked out waving bye to the receptionist.

Heading toward the glass doors, I see a glimpse of Garreth's muscular figure through the glass. For the first time this evening I notice his outfit, a tight dark green button-up with the first two buttons undone, tucked into a pair of black straight leg trousers that cupping his thick thighs -come on, can't blame a girl for looking.

"Hiya, little Cal" He smirked

"Hi there Grim Garreth" 

"God, you eat one slice of pineapple pizza and get made fun of years later"

Garreth, Flynn and myself used to work at the same company before it went 'bankrupt' but with all the money we were bringing in we think they had some rivals on their backs and fled.

As we walk to my apartment we start reminiscing about old times, just the three of us against everything. Fighting guys three times our weight and size then walking away with two scratches at most, good times.

Whilst we were waiting for the elevator I could feel Garreth's hands on my hips pulling me in front of him, his lips slowly connected with my shoulder leaving small bruises were ever he could reach. A moan racketed through me earning a smile pressed against my skin.

Ding!

I quickly separated my self from Garreth despite how much I craved his touch. 

A young man walked out too concentrated on his phone to care about our breathlessness.

The ride up to my floor was filled with hungry kisses and lust full moans.

"I missed you" Garreth spoke still holding my waist as we exit the lift.

"Me too" I kiss him while pushing the front door open.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Hiya,

Garreth at the top there btw^
Haven't wrote in forever so what better time to jump back on the wagon then when I'm meant to be doing my welsh work?

Hope you had a nice Easter if you celebrate it!!

Love ya
Jammy xoxo

Don't be afraid to interact!!
Words: 957