[3] Obsessed (💫)

Start from the beginning

He kisses the mirror so much that it hurts his lip. He can't stop himself not now. He goes on for hours until he broke his mirror...

"Nice~" said al kinda satisfied what he did.

He stopped there being able to go back to bed without saying anything. He laid in his bed his a red face redder lips and heavenly breathing. He sat there, he was tired and his last words for that night...

"One day..." "One ddaaayyy..."

💫Dinner is Served! But there's Seconds???💫

♡ ♡ ♡

Going to Vx waking up only at 50% starts to feel bad about hurting Al. We sits there having a hard time trying to think what to do staring at the wall...

Should i go and bandage him? But why do i want to? What if he sees you. What if i gets caught. What if hes already bandaged.

He thought about this and decided to go get bandages for his lov- favorite person. Yea...

He dresses up and goes down the elevator. He goes into the cab he called and waits to get there being inpatient. He sits in the car wondering if he made the wrong decision. Thinking...

Should i go back? Or should i go help my Llll.. favorite person... i just want to see him... Sleeping...

He resides and continues...

Soon he arrives to the hotel and finds radios window open. He climbs with all his strength just to get to him almost falling for Hhh...

He gets into the room getting in silent. He sees his deer still damaged. He gets excited but goes back to professional still blushing. He gets to his hands and sees bruises with cuts. Sin he bandages Al with his care.

Minutes later he is done with the arms now... the waist. He sighs and gets to work... his face with colors of pink, he goes into power savior more and it turn down his screen...

He bandages his waist fighting his thoughts as hard as he could... he gets to the legs and wraps them. Spreading them just felt wrong. He bandages them quickly unoticed like a smooth criminal (reference).

As he's done he gets close to Al... wanting to make out he held himself and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek (his face).

after that he quickly leaves the room after hearing angel talking with someone. Who??..

♡ ♡ ♡

A

After a long cab back he felt satisfied... but he was not satisfied enough... Then he thinks of what he did. Thinking...

What is wrong with me i should of just went in I'm so stupid... ugh! I need something just something...

He goes back to his room after a long cab back. He gets ready to sleep but can't stop thinking of Ala.

I can't i just want to kiss him is that so hard. Plus he was asleep so i could of gotten away with it. Maybe not since im the only person who kissed him for a stupid reason. Ugh! Maybe i just lay by him a little... for a little a little while... kussing him just feels too easy i just want to Lll...

Then Vx sees his blank body pillow... thinking of one way to get over his technical difficulties. He smiled...

💫Seconds Coming Up!💫

He laid down putting the pillow in a more straight position then... he thinks of Al looking at the pillow and hugs it...

He imagines the body pillow being Al imaging him trying to escape. Doing what Al did but his pillow he did hugged his pillow harder.

He held his pillow until it felt like at that time Al wouldn't escape from him. He gets his arms off since they where tired. He thought that would satisfy him but he wanted more...

Vx takes I've one big breath and starts going in... kissing the pillow while holding it. He imagine Al trying to escape his lips pushing his lips harder like Al.

He imagined them alone together promising kisses. He wants to be with him... alone with him with his... pinky promise kisses~

He wanted to scream his name in his heart. He spent an hour kissing the pillow before he was at 1%. He knew he'd get 87% in the morning but he didn't care because he would lose 13% for him...

Soon he noticed he was 9 seconds before he shuts down... his lasts words that night was...

"Once more to see you~" (reference)

💫Call me a five star Cooker because I'm cooking!💫

______________________________________

>Questions Here<

A/N this was the most fun thing to write this is to you past me and hopefully tomarrow I'll be cook like Gordan!

Each chapter is 1000+ words so it takes me time to write this but it's fun.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for ch4 where I'm having a breakdown because i don't know how to write smut!

Cya later buttercups!

XL9~

■Febuary 27 (Night), 2024■

Polished: March 4, 2024