Friend or Foe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~None one's POV~

A small shadow of a hooded figure slipped through the undergrowth; Its steps completely silent. The hooded figure was passing by a building that had a sign above the gate that read:

'Darkly's  Boarding School for Bad Boys'

The figure was about to pass by until she heard a cacophony of high-pitched voices suddenly raise from the courtyard. Curious, the figure abruptly turned and silently slipped toward the voices, her form changing shape. She now stalked on four talons her tail swishing behind her. 

As she got to the fence her dragon like body faded into the scenery, almost as if she was invisible. She climbed the gate making very little noise, but due to how old it was unfortunately wasn't all silent. She paused on top of the gate peering into the courtyard spying a group of kids surrounding a shorter kid with blond hair.

She strained her ears to listen:

"Loser."

"You deserved those fire ants."

"You're such a goody two shoes."

"Pathetic."

"I need to go scorch my brain to forget how nice you are."

She stiffened and struggled to smash down the growl that rose in her throat. Her eyes shrank into dangerous slits. No one deserved to be treated like that. She should know.

She leapt off the gate not caring that it creaked loudly behind her, she will not stand for this out right bullying.

~Lloyds POV~

"Loser."

"You deserved those fire ants."

"You're such a goody two shoes."

"Pathetic."

"I need to go scorch me brain to forget how nice you are."

The worst insults you could hear at a school meant especially for bad boys, and I was the victim of them. I am Lloyd Garmadon I should be able to handle this.... right. 

'Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.' I repeated over and over in my head, I was on the verge of tears.

Suddenly there was a loud creak and a thump, and the entire courtyard went quite everyone looking around for what or who made that noise. When they saw nothing, they just shrugged and turned back to me. Gene opened his mouth, mischief flashing through his eyes, about to say something.

"Lloyd di-" Gene was interrupted by a dangerously low growl from behind him and the other boys.

They all turned around slowly and saw nothing there. I was just as confused as them until the air rippled and a dragon that looked like a chameleon with no wings uncamouflaged (if your curious see the A/N at the end). Then its form shifted into a (f/c) dragon.

It stepped forward menacingly causing everyone to scream like little girls and run off, which under normal circumstances would have sent me into a rolling fit of laughter. Instead, I stood there frozen with fear.

The dragon slowly turned to me looking at me with caution, like she was trying to decide if I was a friend or foe.

Her piercing (e/c) gaze locked with mine seemingly shooting straight to my soul. Her scales shifted in the sunlight flashing a brilliant (f/c).

"H-hi?" I said breathlessly.

"...." The mysterious dragon was silent still seeming staring into my soul.

"T-thank you for earlier" I stuttered, why was I stuttering?

The (f/c) dragon stepped forward, causing me to step back a bit out of fear. She tilted her head taking a final step forward and touched her forehead to mine making a rumbling purring noise. I stood there shocked, was this it's way of saying you're welcome?

I closed my eyes enjoying the dragon's comforting warmth and smooth yet somehow soft scales on my forehead. A minute later the dragon pulled away nodding to me and launching itself into the sky its scales shifting and then it disappeared into the clouds.

I will never forget this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

BAM THEY FIRST MEET!!! But certainly not the last >:)

The chameleon dragon:

It kind of looks like this but what ever color you would like :>

(The picture it not mine)