72|Number one

Depuis le début

Hatim glared at Zaira.

"Ye kia tareeqa tha?" He asked firmly.

"Ap apne bhatijee se pooche jo inhone kia haina mere sath!" She replied angrily.

Haider and Haadi entered the car.

"Kia hua ha?" Hatim asked.

"Zaira I promise mujhe nahi pata tha yar! Aur agar hai bhi to kia masla ha?" Haider asked.

"Bhaiyaa!" Zaira started crying.

Haider turned around and grabbed her hand.

"Tum iss baat ko leke rorahi ho?" Haider asked concerned.

"I don't want him bhaiya please kuch kare." She cried more.

"Isme ab me kia karu? Or itna bara to koi issue bhi nahi ha bachpan se janti ho tum usee why does it matter so much?" Haider asked this time firmly.

"Ap kuch masla lagega hi nahi bhaiya apke best friend jo hai." She scoffed angrily wiping her tears.

"Tameez se baat kro!" Haider glared at her.

Zaira wanted to retort and snap at him but wisely stayed shut.

"Jo hai so hai bilawajah ka rona band karo koi qayamat nahi agai hai." Haider said.

"Mahir?" Hatim asked when Haadi filled him in.

Haadi nodded and he laughed loudly.

"Ab maza ayegi!" He said and laughed.

"Baba!"
"Chachu!" Two sulks came simultaneously.

"Faltu ki overacting hai." Haider rolled his eyes.

"Apke dost ko ek din sukoon se nahi bethne dungi yaad rakhiyega unki seat ke neeche glue lagadungi bhot ziyada pareshan krungi wo khud chale jange school chor kar!" Zaira promised Haider.

Haider once again turned around and glared at her.

"Jo krna ha karo mujhe phone aya hain to dekhna  bas!" He said strictly with eyes popped out making Zaira gulp.

"Ye pakro sandwiches or bakery ke pizza laya tha!" He gave the bag to them.

"Wow thank you bhot bhook lagrahi thi." Haadi snatched the bag.

"Mere patties nahi laye hoge na ap? Apne Haadi ke liye pizza leaye." Zaira scoffed.

"Ye lo jealous larki!" Haadi gave her patties.

Haider rolled her eyes and Hatim went to thinking about what Haider said. He have never rat out on his nephews but this time he was thinking to do that. These boys can not compromise because of their siblings. He decided to talk to Haroon and Hassan together they might be able to help the situation better than him.

"Sorry." Zaira said and continued munching on the snack.

"Bhaiya juice kyu nahi layee!" Haadi whined.

"Meri marzi!" Haider snapped angrily and they all took the hint that he was done for the day.

"Baba ap kyu lene aye?" Haadi asked.

"Dil karaha tha Haadi!" Hatim replied patiently.

Harib drove towards the house and Mishi was quite throughout the night way when the finally reached home Mishi turned her face to Harib and said.

"Iss bar ap jitni bhi try krlein me apse baat nahi krungi!" She said opened the door.

"Kyu?" Harib asked shocked.

"Apne mujhe ankhein dikhai us shaks ke samne ab mein apse baat nahi krungi." She said and left the car.

Hatim took a deep breath grovelling was not something he was good at but time he might have to do it.