Bio - Revamped

So, I'm not dead, just lazy.

Anyways get ready for this and get ready to use your imagination.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Skip ahead to the end of this whole appearance thing, and just read the end if you don't feel like reading the entire description.)
Name
: ???

Appearance: It's a bit hard to explain, since finding a exact picture of what i wanted, isn't possible.

So here's my best attempt at a description.

Height: Extremely tall, standing at 8'5.

Hair style: Extremely long fluffy white hair.

Eye color: Black sclera, red pupil's.

Noticeable feature's
- Abnormally large canine's but not freakishly large.

- Four arm's, and as to why? I think it's cool.

- Obviously extremely muscular, extremely broad to you know, make up for the whole four arm's thing.

- His build is a lot more bulkier, since he has a lot of muscle mass due to his size.

Here's a sort of, base design to go with if you want.

Yes, asterios from fate, and yes the horn's stay. (though he won't be a minotaur)

But first, i need you to essentially "remove" a couple thing's for me, or putting it simply, ignore some stuff.

Firstly, the shackle's on his bicep and forearm? Gone. Though the one's around his wrist stay.

The ponytail's? No. We like fluffy hair here.

And that belt? Unfortunately no. Wouldn't make sense because of the plot, please just imagine it gone. His clothing is held up by the magic of plot. Or just imagine a simple black leather belt, either one work's.

Also, the hair around his neck, it kinda just fit's with his design, but for plot purposes i'd like for you to ignore, so i would like some feedback on what to do with it.

Here's a sort of..."build" to go with.

Yes, heian era sukuna

He's about one of the only four armed anime character's i know of, except for record of ragnarok's shiva.

You can just ignore most of heian sukuna's design, simply focus on the four armed aspect, or to be specific, the way all of his arm's are placed on his body, since i prefer how bulky asterios is.

Yes, a four armed asterios would look quite...i guess strange, and that's what i want.

Just imagine a four armed asterios if you don't wanna read that long description.