...Why is he so tall?

[----------Time skip----------]
[-----Morning-----]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yagoo, was of course, back in his office lounging around in his office chair, he was glad he managed to take care of keeping his employee's and idol's safe, but that didn't mean his problem's were over unfortunately.

He had neither informed meruem of his uhm...permanent stay here, and the fact holomyth was only the one's he informed of there new guard, that wasn't even accounting for the other idol's, the different group's...maybe calling meruem was a bad idea...

...Well, it was to late to second guess himself now, meruem was probably already close, and he really and he didn't feel like doing with a angry meruem, and he did need a guard, the only person that meant the requirement's to even be able to live in this building, was meruem.

He sighed as he stood up from his chair, he had been sighing a lot hadn't he? Well, no one could really blame him, this was a very very very stressful situation, but he refused to let anyone harm his dream, he refused.

He walked out of his office, as he headed down the hallway, not really having a destination in mind, he just walked, trying to figure what the hell he was gonna do, he fixed one problem, but another just seemed to magically appear.

He'd probably have to find someway to accommodate meruem, he knew just how big meruem was, yagoo was certain that meruem was bigger than any person that worked at hololive...he couldn't lie, he was interested in seeing how everyone looked standing next to meruem...

He almost felt bad for some of the shorter member's, it was bit hilarious to imagine it he'd admit...well, he wasn't quite sure what to do now...huh? Suddenly he could feel his phone vibrate in his pocket, confusedly he took his phone out of his pocket, and saw the notification on his screen, it was text message...

"Is it this large gray building?"

Yagoo could only stare at the message for a moment, it was from meruem...well, he should've seen it coming, he'd seen how fast meruem could move before, even if it was only once, it was still terrifying to remember seeing someone that big, move that fast.

"Yes, it's that building, i'll meet you at the door."

Yagoo simply sighed as he placed his phone back in his pocket, as he changed his course, and began heading down the hallway that would lead him to the entrance...well, he hoped so at least, this place was still confusing to him, even with how long he's been here.

[-----A couple minutes later-----]

...He had been THAT close to getting to the front door undetected, but, unfortunately he had been caught before he could make it to the entrance, he had been promptly caught by gura, to which promptly alerted the rest of her friend's...

And well that's how he found himself in his current situation, being black mailed into telling them what he was up to, and now surrounded by all four of them them on all sides as they followed him to the entrance...he wondered if this was payback for leaving so suddenly after telling them what had been going on yesterday...

"So, yagoo, uh...why are we meeting our new "guard" at the entrance?" Calli spoke up as they all walked together.

Calli was still confused, she could see why yagoo wanted a guard for them, with all the rules they had placed on them, that didn't mean she was any less wary, but she didn't see why yagoo was going to personally greet there new guard, wouldn't it have easier for them all to meet there new body guard all at once?

"Yeah! Wouldn't it have been better to meet with him in the auditorium? So everyone can meet him together!" Kiara spoke up next with a cheerful smile on her face

She was a bit confused as well, but she was also a bit excited to meet there new guard, while she was still a bit nervous about this new guard, she hoped it wouldn't be some sort of weirdo, but she trusted yagoo, and trusted that he picked someone capable.