The giant's new home

[-----Meruem's POV-----]
Emphasis or Attacking = Example
Thinking = 'Example'
POV = I : Meruem | she/he/they : anyone else
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Walking through the hallway was a bit boring, though the little shark attached to my shoulder made it a bit less boring, it wasn't often when someone would so brazenly touch me, or speak to me with a cheerful grin on there face, I liked the bravery.

It was a bit weird actually walking inside a building, i was used to always just staying inside, being this big made it almost impossible fit inside any regular building, so this was a new experience for me, since i never went into building's unless i was y'know...destroying it.

I just continued strolling through the hallway, i could hear the rest of those brat's coming, but they didn't concern me...or i guess they do, since i was supposed to be there bodyguard...well, i was friendly to the one who was friendly to me, the rest seemed hostile the moment they saw me.

Though, the tentacle brat and the orange brat, they seemed more confused than anything...the other two, seemed ready to attack him at any moment...haha, what an interesting group yagoo had, right now, his favorite was definitely the little shark currently hanging off his shoulder/

"You know, for someone so small, you sure are brave. Haha! That pink haired brat looked like she was ready to attack me at any moment, don't even get me started on the yellow haired brat."

Gura simply just offered up a shrug, she wasn't sure why they were so hostile toward's him, she didn't he was all that bad.

Gura: "I dunno dude, i'm sure they'll warm up to you...eventually" Then she paused "...But what about you? For someone so big and scary, you don't seem to have much problem carrying me around."

I just shrugged in response, it really wasn't all that complicated, i was friendly toward's those who were friendly to me, it was as simple as that.

"You weren't afraid of me, it's not often when people are able to converse with me as easily as you do, you could call it respect if you wanted, i respect bravery...plus you barely weigh anything to me."

Gura nodded in response, it made sense to her, though she did pout slightly at the weight comment, she knew she was small, but she wasn't THAT small...well, she probably was to him now that she thought about it...

Gura: "You're just huge man...but i guess that makes sense, a "get what you give" sorta thing...well if it mean's anything, i don't think you're that bad, a bit scary but you seem alright."

I just nodded, i could appreciate the sentiment, but i didn't really care about what they thought of me, i was here because i was supposed to protect them, nothing more, nothing less, i've dealt with worse than a couple untrusting girl's.

"It isn't a problem, i don't really care if they trust me or not...but, do you know where the auditorium is?"

Gura nodded as she hung off his shoulder, she did know where it was, so she pointed down the hallway they were walking down.

Gura: "Yeah, it's pretty close to my room, just continue headin down this hallway, you should reach a turn eventually, just make a left and you should see it, the door's are big so it should be hard to miss."

Gura wasn't really all that worried about him not finding the door, she didn't really plan on going anywhere for now, she didn't have any streams that she knew of right now and she liked being up this high, so she'd be remaining a passenger for now.

I just nodded as i continued walking down the hallway, i was a bit interested in seeing this auditorium, it was after all going to be my new home for...well, forever. I wasn't exactly a picky person, i've lived in terrible places before, but i'd like my new home to be somewhat nice, at least.

I still wasn't very sure of what yagoo had done, but it was nice that these hallways were big enough to fit me, it was annoying trying to move through a place that wasn't large enough to fit me, that's why i just stayed away from human's, and remained deep in the forest, where no one would find me.

It was a bit of a surprise when i had gotten a call from yagoo, it was even more annoying trying to operate a phone without shattering it like glass, thankfully i had managed to answer the call without breaking the phone.

His offer was we-...Oh, we were here, i walked up to the door as i inspected it, the little shark was right when she had said the door's were big, although barely big enough for me to get through, i'd probably have to bend down to get through...

"...You mind getting off my back for a moment? It's going to take me some effort to get through this door, it's wide enough but not tall enough." 

Gura just shrugged as she let herself drop down onto the ground, she wasn't really surprised that the door still wasn't big enough, he was massive, and the extra limb's probably made it harder for him.

I sighed as i began trying to get through the door's, firstly i bent my body down slightly as i pushed the door's open revealing the inside, then i slid my four arm's through the door first, and then pushed the rest of my body through the door.

Gura just stood behind him as she watched him get through the door, watching as his muscle's seemed to tighten up as he pushed himself through the door...it was interesting to watch, he was really muscular...his muscles definitely didn't resemble any normal human muscle's that she's seen, once he got through the door, she followed in after him.