─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

the age-old question: how do you know you like your friend as more than a friend? how do you know they like you back?

soonyoung and chan have been friends for two years. time has passed, all of chan's friends have graduated, and now he's the senior of the dance club with vernon. the group still arrange to see each other once a month to check in on things, but chan is desperate for more. just clawing for the good old days when they would see each other every day and eat lunch together and cringe over seungkwan and mingyu's (adorable) relationship. one day, he has the opportunity to hang out more with soonyoung, and he leaps for joy. but what he doesn't know is the feelings he's been suppressing for the older boy are now coming up to the surface, and things just can't be the same anymore. how does chan act normal with soonyoung, knowing what he knows? how does chan know soonyoung likes him back?

not to worry. soonyoung does like him back. soonyoung just doesn't know it yet.

◇※◇※◇※◇※◇※◇※◇※◇

haha heyyy okay if you're new here hellooo i am bskloveclub and this is something i've been planning for A While

this is a sequel (of sorts) to what can we do for you (a booseoksoon centric story) but you don't need to read that one to understand this one (i think).

which is FINE because wattpad deleted it so it's only available on ao3 now haha i'm totallyyyyy not super pissed about that :D it was about to hit 10k but whatever!!!

if you'd like to read it, that would be really cool 😁 i'd like to say in advance that boogyu are the only established couple from the last story btw

actually i should mention to my previous wcwdfy readers that this isn't going to have the texting element like the last one. most of this story will be purely written !

anyways same rules as last time: i don't write a/n's often, so this will probably be the last you hear from me (besides a thank you note for reading at the end as always).

I hope you enjoy the story !!