Chapter.13

Later at noon I made my way to the campus, I was just running down the stairs of the building when Loki came towards me, as always with his 'Loki grin'. Of course, I immediately had to think about this morning...

When he saw me, he pulled up an eyebrow and grinned at me crookedly "Where are you supposed to go, little one?" Annoyed, I rolled my eyes, why does he call me that?

"I'm about to train with Thor," I explained to him and went down the stairs a little further. He didn't move and just rolled his eyes "Hm...too bad, I would have liked to have trained you today, too," he said played, disappointed.

"Go back to your women..." I whispered to myself and shook my head, what an idiot. "How was that?" Loki asked and I briefly faltered "Nothing, nothing." But he just laughed and bent slightly to me, I retreated a little and looked at him questioningly. "These 'women' as you call them, at least knew what they were doing..."

I ran a shiver followed by shame and disgust down my back, my ears lay back and my tail pulled between my legs, was it awake when I was in his room ...? I quickly looked away from him and looked at the clock, measure! Already 1:55 p.m.!

"I have to go now, can't we do that with the training tomorrow morning?" I asked him not to stay in his company any longer with the intention. He took a step back and focused on "then see you later." I nodded and quickly walked past him down the stairs.

When I arrived outside, I already saw Thor impatiently running back and forth, I ran to him and apologized "I'm sorry I was stopped on the way." He smiled and immediately hudd me "Y/n! Not bad, I'm just glad you're finally here." his hugs were always a little stronger and I had a little hard to breathe. When he let me go again, I took a strong breath and smiled, in spite everything, his hugs were always very warm.

He put his hand on my back and led me to the training place. From a distance I could see an unclear pile of metal. Shortly afterwards, I realized that there were several weapons such as swords, axes, daggers, bows and other types of weapons. "We should first find out which weapon suits you best," he said, looking at the pile of metal on the floor. With a nod, I took a step forward and took a closer look at each of the weapons. "Just listen to your gut feeling," he told me and crossed his arms, eagerly for which weapon I would choose.

After some time full of sniffing around and around looking for a special bow a lot, it was painted black and had golden markings. I looked at Thor and pointed to the bow "what about it?" He smiled and nodded "if you like it, we can try it out." smiling, I turned to the bow and picked it up from the floor. The handle fit perfectly and the size was also right. The arrows also looked like the length would fit perfectly, they were also painted black and had golden decorations.

Thor pointed to a place on the meadow "Here, it's best to put yourself there." I quickly put on my belt with the quiver and stood in the said place. With my feet diagonally to the floor and with my shoulder pointed at the target, I stood up "is that so right." I asked Thor, who just got a large piece of paper from an old True, he turned around and looked at my posture "It's best to turn your ten tips a little inward." I nodded and did what he had said "about that?" He smiled and nodded "that looks pretty good." He ran with the piece of paper to a tree that stood right opposite me, with a few pin needles he attached the paper to the tree, it had black, blue, red and yellow circles on it, which to my knowledge is common for shooting the bow.

He came back to me and stood next to me "Make sure you always stand straight." I checked my posture again and looked again at Thor who apparently had no objections until now "now you take the bow in your hand and put an arrow in." By following his steps I took the bow and put in an arrow. Thor stepped a little closer to me and put his hand on the upper end of the bow, he pushed it slightly down so that the arrowhead pointed at an angle to the bow. "You always have to be sure that the bow is firmly in the handle." he took a break and looked at the entire picture again "when you are ready, you lift the bow at eye level but do not yet stretch the tendon."

I took another deep breath and looked at the target, when I was ready I raised the bow at eye level and waited for what Thor would still say.

"Now you clamp the tendon as far as you can and focus the tip of the arrow on the center of the target." I pulled my sight as far back as I could, which was actually not as easy as I thought, with a little concentration I had pointed the arrow at the center of the yellow circle.

Thor waited briefly and then started counting down from three "3,2,1...and let go." I let go of the tendon and the arrow shot away, it hit the line between the black and the blue circles.

Thor clapped his hands and smiled at me Stoltz "that was already quite good." I also smiled "I've always wanted to do that." He laughed and pointed to the target "then again."

I put myself back in the initial position..., straightened the bow down..., inserted the arrow and took a deep breath. When I was ready, I raised the bow..., pulled the tendon back and focused the tip of the arrow on the middle. 3,2,1...let go...

The arrow may again take the line between black and blue. Thor put a hand on my shoulder and congratulated me "great, you have potential." I was proud of myself and smiled. Thor stepped back again and asked me to continue "we'll repeat this a few more times and then we'll break up for today, I think that should be enough for today." I nodded, it was a bit exhausting, especially in the arms and shoulders, but I think it regulates itself over the course of the days "Okay."

...

We made easy around twenty or thirty repetitions until Thor then drew my attention to the time "Hey, we should stop so slowly, I don't think Tony would find it so great if we were late for dinner." I held the bow in my hands and was already a little exhausted, which is why I was very happy about a break "Where should I clear the bow?" He thought briefly, but then smiled and shrugged his shoulders "take him to your room." I smiled back gratefully and hung the bow around.

"Shall I help you clean up?" I asked him because there were really many weapons he had taken with him. He rubbed the back of his head and nodded "that would be nice of you."

After we had put all the things away again, we made our way to the building. "What are the puppies and Nala doing?" Wanted to know Thor who turned his hammer in his hand in a playful way. I thought for a moment, I had seen the puppies in bed this morning. "Either they are still sleeping or walking around the building, but I rather believe the second one," I answer while I stepped a stone that lay on the floor in front of me.

When we walked through the large glass door into the building, Tony came to meet us, he looked a little finished and had a briefcase in his hand "Hey you two."

He greeted us and stopped briefly with us "Hey Tony." I replied with a smile and looked at the briefcase "Where are you going?" I wanted to know, because he leaves the house relatively rarely, unless he goes for a ride with his suit or has meetings. "Fury had asked me for a conversation in private for today," he said and looked a little questionable himself. Thor, who also looked strangely, frowned and looked at Tony "did he say why?" He wanted to know, but Tony just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders "he didn't tell me that, but I assume it's nothing serious or anything like that." Thor nodded and didn't look interested any further.

"I have to go now, too," said Tony Stumpf and went on, but before he completely left the building, he turned to Thor again and pointed his finger at him "and take care of the diva!" Thor nodded and Tony was satisfied.

Thor laughed and shook his head "Come on, I think Wanda is already quite impatient." I also laughed "If she hasn't already set something on fire."

...

Hey! Sorry that the chapters always come irregularly, I try to make it more regularly🥲😅