Chapter.11

He looked at me with his deep blue eyes "I can train you and show you how to do it..." I saw that he hoped for my approval. I was still a little shocked, but gradually calmed down.

I thought about his offer and what could happen, should I really agree to become his student? I mean he's not exactly trustworthy and anyway Tony would never agree with something like that in his life. But what kind of choice did I have? Either agree, live and get to know my magic, or die, who knows when...

For me it was clear "well..." I nodded and became a little looser, Loki who looked relieved grinned again his Loki grin and took his ordinary posture again a "good." he looked satisfied and crossed his hands behind his back

"Only there is a problem." Loki pulled up an eyebrow, I rolled my eyes and made understandable gestures with my hands "Tony, he would never say yes in life." but he just laughed and shook his head, he bent slightly forward to be about at my height, which honestly annoyed me a little stupidly because it left me a little stupid "He never has to know it little one." now I was the one with the raised eyebrow, I crossed my arms in front of me and looked at asking "and what should we say to him?" He laughed again "we?" He shook his head and leaned against one of the cold walls around us "You will talk to him, he doesn't trust me."

I laughed ironically "and what exactly should I tell him?"

He looked at the floor thinking when an idea came to him "tell him that you don't trust me, tell him that you'd rather try to learn your powers with someone else." I frowned, wasn't that a bit noticeable? "Isn't that far too conspicuous?" He grinned, pushed himself off the wall and took a step towards me, when he got closer I took a step back. When he watched me, he just laughed "But its truh little one..."

I was briefly embarrassed and my ears lay back ashamed until he started talking "but yes, it will work, it always does." with a proud grin he took another step back and gave me some space, which relieved me a lot.

"Well, come on, we don't want to keep them waiting, do we?" Grinning, he went back in the direction we had come from, I rolled my eyes and walked silently after him while I put my hands in my pocket.

When we were just in front of the kitchen, he stopped and turned to me "I still have to do something, just tell the two that I went to my room." I was briefly confused, but nodded. So he left and I stood alone in front of the kitchen.

I hesitantly went to them and saw Tony and Thor still sitting in the kitchen "I'm back." When Tony saw me, he jumped off the chair and looked at me with relief "there you are!" He looked around and noticed that Loki was not there "where is the fir tree?" I was already a little nervous, but remembered Loki's words, tell them that you don't trust me, tell them that you'd rather try to learn your powers with someone else. "He went to his room..." I was really not good at lying, before Tony could say anything I continued to speak "And...I don't trust him...I want to train with someone else." Thor looked briefly questioning but then smiled "I could give you some fighting lessons if you want that." I smiled at him gratefully "that would be great, thank you Thor." But Tony was not very enthusiastic "and how should she be able to control her powers?" Thor laughed in a friendly way and swung the hammer back and forth that he held in his hand "On Asgard, many young gods have only developed their powers during the fight." Tony didn't look very enthusiastic, but took it that way because it seemed credible to him. He took his cup of coffee from the wooden table that he probably made when I noticed away with Loki and came to me "but don't hurt yourself." he smiled and I nodded "nothing happens to me, it's just training." he laughed heartily and walked on, past me. "If you mean," he said before he left the kitchen.

Thor, who was still playing around with his hammer, had another questioning look "why did my brother come into his room and not here with me?" I got nervous, but tried to cover it with an equally thoughtful look "he didn't tell me that." Thor frowned, it seemed as if he didn't quite trust his brother even though he was the one who agreed to come here.

But soon after he began to present your magnificent smile again "Well, if it doesn't cause any trouble, I'll also go to my room now. I smiled, of course, "Of course, go quietly."

When Thor also left, I suddenly realized a lot again that I hadn't seen the dogs the whole Zag, where are they?

I went out of the kitchen and began to look around "best I ask the others." I said to myself and made my way to the group room where there were actually often many.

As always, I took the stairs, so slowly it became a bit exhausting, but I personally didn't mind.

When I arrived on the fifth floor, I already heard the voices of Natascha and Clint who were probably talking about something specific. I opened the door to the group room and saw Bruce, Clint, Wanda and Natascha sitting relaxed on the couch and drinking "Hey." I greeted them, and they back me "Hey Y/n!" I went through the door into the room and walked down the two-stage stairs "did any of you see the dogs somewhere?"

Everyone shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders "Sorry, we haven't seen them today either," said Clint, who held two drums in his hand. "Maybe they are down in the training hall, they like to play there so much," said Wand, who sat right on the side of the couch. I nodded and smiled kindly "okay, but thank you."

So then, down to the training hall

...