No one will believe him

Adam's: POV

"You can stop playing Oliver, I know you set up Billy." I said. "The customers were kind to him, they never hurt him. They felt bad about him." replied Oliver. "So you set him up because you were jealous." I said.

"No one will believe him anyway." he replied. "He'll lose his daughter again." I said coldly. "Like I care." replied Oliver. "You'll regret this." I said. "I think I need to teach you a lesson." he replied. He covered my mouth with a cloth. I lost consciousness. The door opened. "Hurt him boys." said Oliver.

***

Olivia's: POV

Elliot and I broke into the brothel. I found Oliver. I shot him in the arm and leg tackled him onto the floor. I put handcuffs on him.

"You're under arrest for child abuse, neglect, running an underage prostitution/bothel." I said. "You'll regret this." replied Oliver coldly. "Where's my son?" I asked. "He's upstairs." he said. I walked upstairs and found the room. I opened the door and gasped.

Adam was lying on a bed. His skirt was torn and his makeup was ruined. He was bloody and his body was covered with bruises. I put a blanket around him to keep him warm.

"Don't touch me." he sobbed. "Adam, it's me mom." I said. He opened his eyes slowly and hugged me tightly. Tears were streaming down his face. "Mom." he replied crying.

"Shhh, you're safe now." I said softly. "It hurts." he sobbed. I picked up my walkie talkie. "I need a bus." I said. Adam lost consciousness again. "You'll be okay sweetie." I said and stroked his cheek. Elliot came into the room. I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I feel for Adam so much

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert