Don't take my child

Billy's: POV

A woman from the child services visited us. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. She told Georgia to pack her bags. I wanted to give her a hug, but she stopped me.

"Why am I not allowed to hug my own daughter?" he asked. "You're not in good shape to take care of her." she said. "My daughter is the only thing that keeps me going. You can't take her away from me again." I replied.

"She'll live with Marie. Your daughter will feel so much better there than here." said Eva. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Are my daughter going to live with Marie?" I asked. "Is there a problem?" she asked. "She's selfish and mean." I said. "Georgia live with her, whether you like it or not." replied Eva firmly.

"Please, don't take my child. I promise I'll be a better father." I said. "Goodbye." she replied and walked out with her. I closed the door and broke down crying. My beloved daughter was gone, I didn't know if I would ever see her again. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

***

***

I was arrested too. I was taken to the police station. Lorenzo gave me a cold glance. "I'm innocent, I didn't raped Oliver. He's behind it, he wants to frame me." I said. Two guards locked me up in a cell.

"Let my son go." said Olivia. "I'm afraid we can't do that Captain." replied Bill. "He's innocent." she said. "We have proof that your son is guilty." replied Lorenzo. "You heard the Captain." replied Peter.

"Another word out of your mouth and you're fired." he said. Peter went up to me and held my hands. "I'll get you out of here and I'll bring Georgia back." he replied.

I feel for Billy

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert