I want to meet my dad

Georgia's: POV

"Georgia, breakfast's ready." called mom. I pulled the cover over my face and groaned. I heard mom came into my room. "Rise and shine sleepyhead." she said.

"Five more minutes." I replied sleepy. She pulled back the covers. "We can at least have one family breakfast" said Marie. "I'm coming." I replied. "Good." she replied and walked downstairs. I changed to my outfit and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

(Georgia's outfit)

(Georgia's outfit)

My little sisters was sitting at the table, eating a sandwich. A cup of hot chocolate stood next to them. "Slept well?" asked Emma. "Yes." I said. "Me too." she replied with a smile on her face. I took a bite of my sandwich and sighed.

"What's the matter sweetie?" asked Peter. "I want to meet my dad." I said. Marie looked at her husband. "Georgia, we've talked about it." she replied. "I don't care. I'm his daughter and I have the right to see my dad." I said. "Billy is not in good shape to take care of you." replied Peter. "He's still my dad." I said. "I'm sorry honey." replied Marie. "It's so unfair." I yelled and ran to my room. I slammed the door.

***

I threw clothes into my backpack. I also packed down my wallet, phone charger and other stuff too. I wrote a note to mom. I can't stay here anymore.

"Where are you going?" asked the Anastasia doll. "I need to get out of here." I said. "You're not going anywhere without me." she replied. "I'll find my dad." I said. Anastasia gave me a hug. I packed her down in my bag. Then I walked out of the house. I took my bike.

Georgia runs away from home

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert