Do You Like Cats?

Start from the beginning

But Seulgi's success was not just for her. She made sure to pick up Yerim from the orphanage and provide her sister with the best education possible. For almost 5 years, Seulgi kept a low profile to avoid any potential backlash from her dad's victims.

A year ago, Seulgi met a mysterious woman named Tiffany who claimed to know who her parents were. Initially, Seulgi was skeptical and almost attacked Tiffany, thinking she was one of her dad's victims. But to her surprise, Tiffany offered Seulgi an agreement that caught her off guard. Tiffany promised to keep Seulgi's business safe from her dad's victims and even offered to fund Yerim's education abroad.

However, in return, Tiffany wanted Seulgi to become friends with Lalisa Manoban. This took Seulgi by surprise as Lisa was a customer who had visited her showroom just the day before. Tiffany then explained that Lisa was in a precarious situation and needed someone to look after her. As Seulgi learned more about Lisa's condition, she finally agreed to the agreement and started to get close to Lisa. The rest, as they say, is history.

As soon as Seulgi set foot in Lisa's house, Lisa shot her a glare. "Why are you always bothering me? Don't you have a business to run?" she snapped.

Seulgi just shrugged nonchalantly. "You're the one who bothered me first when you showed up at my door forcing me to buy that bike," she retorted, making herself comfortable and heading straight for the fridge.

"It's not my fault that your arrival coincided with Yerim's departure abroad. I guess God spoiled me because He sent someone I could disturb while my sister was away," Seulgi added, taking a big bite of an apple she found in the fridge.

Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance. "First of all, I don't believe in God. Second, I am not an object that can be sent from one place to another. Third, that's my apple and you shouldn't eat it before you ask permission!" she snapped.

Lisa knew about Seulgi's past living in an orphanage, but she couldn't understand why Seulgi continued to take her food without asking permission. Her grandmother always said that not everyone had the opportunity to get a good education like Lisa, and she knew that people who didn't have the chance to get a higher education usually had a bad attitude.

What confused Lisa was that Seulgi was quite wealthy. She could afford to send her younger siblings to study abroad, so why hadn't she continued her own education? From there, Lisa thought that Seulgi was just plain lazy.

Seulgi reclined on the sofa and propped up her feet on the table. "Stop whining and humor me, will ya?"

Lisa took a deep breath to rein in her emotions, realizing that criticizing Seulgi was useless. "There's nothing to discuss," Lisa responded, sitting beside Seulgi. She then gently lifted Seulgi's legs off the table and placed them on the floor.

"Don't you have any new, pretty girls in your college? I heard they're accepting new students," Seulgi asked, rolling her eyes.

"My college is a place of learning and knowledge. If you're looking for attractive girls, the mall would be a better option," Lisa replied calmly.

"Boring!" Seulgi shouted mockingly.

All of a sudden, Seulgi's posture changed, and she sat up to face Lisa. Her eyes scanned Lisa from head to toe, reminding Lisa of their first encounter at the showroom.

"Let's hit the mall!" Seulgi stood up with enthusiasm and grabbed Lisa's hand.

Lisa quickly pulled away, uncomfortable with physical contact. Seulgi realized her mistake and apologized, to which Lisa replied, "It's fine."