10. Mom

Talia walked around her apartment taking off her clothes and jewellery. She knew full well that Mason was there, but she was acting as if he wasn't. And taking absolutely no notice of him whatsoever, not even looking in his direction.

He had a huge grin on his face and a semi hard on at the same time, watching her body, while she kind of strip teased for him. Talia was very good at teasing him and keeping him where she needed him. he cleared his throat. "So are you gonna tell me how you got the information out of Deangelo?."

"Well

"Well... he was just like any other man, he doesn't believe that a woman can do any kind of business deal apart from one that requires her to spread her legs. So...

"You didn't..." his face dropped.

"No I fucking didn't!... And you want me and you to be together when you turn around and say some crazy shit like that to me... If you wanna be in a relationship with me, you need to stop thinking of me as some kind of pawn in your games and treat me as your fucking equal... I wouldn't just fuck with anybody, you should know me better than that..."

"so how did you get him to tell you?" he said to her raising his eyebrows, but keeping his face straight.

"I just played up to him, told him that he could be in with a chance if he just gave me a lil bit more information on his business deals..." she smiled.

" You know, I'm not leaving this apartment tonight don't you... I am staying here, and I'm staying in yo bed.."

"Uh-uh... I don't think so I like to spread out like a starfish. I don't have room for a man in my bed right now..." she said to him with nonchalance.

"I want you to meet Khadija my daughter..

Talia almost spun a 360 when she heard him say that, she stared at him. "you want me to meet your what?..

"she knows about you, in fact, I need to give my kids a bit more credit

"she knows about you, in fact, I need to give my kids a bit more credit... It seems that they've known about you for awhile they just didn't know who you were..." he said. " And if I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with you, you're gonna need to meet my kids...