"Did Adrien come in here?" A dude with curly brown hair questioned. I only shook my head and he smiled waving a quick goodbye before running out with the pack.

I couldn't help but give out a little giggle and walk over to the other side of the folding station where a panicked ball sat on the floor.

"You're welcome" I smile making his head shoot up to meet my eyes. Adrien let's out a breath before lifting himself up just enough to peak out the window. A see a straggler starting to pass through and quickly shove his head down.

I keep him still giving a quick wave to the woman passing the window. She returns with small smile, the sign in her hands read "MARRY ME" with a bunch of hearts and kiss marks filling the board.

I look down at him only to see his eyes a bit wide and his face flushed. His mouth was open a bit and he was dead staring at my thighs which where about eye level to his position on the ground.

I wasn't even thinking whenever my knee popped up and hit him square in the nose. He let's out a little squeal holding his nose.

"Ow!" He looks up at me once again, I can see the blood starting to drip down his hands. I walk over the bathrooms pulling some paper towels out before coming back. He was standing out and mumbled a thank you as I hand him the wad.

"That was a bit uncalled for" He said peaking at his hand and wincing at the drying blood.

'Is that...?'

"Well don't be a perv next time" I shrug

'It couldn't be..'

"I-i wasn't, it was just- I mean you pushed me down and I was just right there"

'It couldn't be Adrien.

Could it..?'

"Seems to me like you're just trying to be a bad boy" I use my arms trapping him against the counter. I lean in close to his ear "I never would've took you for a pervert" I could feel him twitch slightly against me and his whole face rushed red.

It wouldn't of confirmed much other than everyone's favorite good boy model being a bottom except he let out a small whine. With all the paper towels covering his face I almost didn't hear it. But it's the same whine I haven't been able to get out of my head since yesterday.

Adrien Agreste is Chat Noir.

More importantly, Adrien Agreste is my bitch.

Today turned interesting quick.

There was a loud beep signaling my load was finally done and I smirked as I broke away from him. I could hear him take a deep breath as I walked towards the machines. I took a peek out the window to make sure none of his fans were hanging out.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled.

'I'm still freaking out dude give me a second.'

"Its no problem. I don't mind training a perv" I shoot him a wink making him turn away.
'Not denying it'
I start grabbing handfuls of clothes tossing em down into my basket.

I don't know what to do now. It feels weird. Adrien Agreste, esteemed model, has his face on every billboard for miles, beloved by the whole damn country, and probably the world, was watching me through my window.

While dressed as a cat.

"I'm sorry about your nose. It was a bit uncalled for I wasn't really thinking. I know I shoved you down" I say trying to break the silence. I grab my basket of clothes and bringing it over the the folding station.

He clears his throat. "No I uh..I was staring" He says awkwardly going to rub the back of his neck before noticing the blood on his hand. I smile.

"When you look this good they all do, go wash your hands and help me fold. Payment from saving you from the psychos" He laughs a little before nodding and running off to the bathroom.

Folding goes by a lot faster once he starts helping. It was mostly silent and a little awkward whenever he pulled out a lacy pair of underwear. I snatched it away from him and started handing him clothes instead of letting him just grab and go.

He folded clothes weird too. Like he wasn't used to folding them. Maybe I'm just picky.

I wanted to say something about him being Chat, wanted verbal confirmation not just me being pretty sure.

It didn't matter I suppose, but you can't help curiosity.

His phone started going off a song filling the empty air. It was a bit..different.

"You know I love Unicornsss" He instantly starts fumbling for his phone "Yeah, Nothing makes me feel be-" He swipes his screen bringing it up to his ear

"Hey Marinette! What's up?"

'Marinette? Didnt chat say he had an ex named Mari?' I try to fix my face before he looks at me but he seemed pretty into his conversation.

"Oh god I completely forgot I'm sorry! I was chased by some fans. I'll head right over!" He said quickly. He hung up quickly before looking over at me.

"You're good. Go" I laugh "I'm done with laundry anyway. Your debt is paid" I smiled starting to put the folded clothes into the basket to carry home.

He looks at me then down at his phone bouncing on his heels for a second, he looked like he was adding the time. "Wanna go with me?" He finally decided

"With you?" I question.

"Yea the harbor isn't that far from here and you only live a few blocks away right?" He says like it's obvious

"The harbor? Where are you taking me" I laugh

"Its just a get together with some friends and my band. So do you want to go?" He questioned heading towards the door. "Plus I might need a bodyguard again" there's a cheeky smile tugging at his lips that makes me roll my eyes.

"Yea, yea. I'm comin" I huff heading out the door and towards my apartment to drop off the basket of clothes.

What am I getting into?