31. The spicy proximity~

Start from the beginning

He paused for few seconds deeply buried his gaze over my face, i gulped.

"When you can be able to listen everything I'll answer every of your questions till now let's have your breakfast and then I'll drop you college and
Yes, we'll leave in the evening after that ask me whatever you want but keep one thing in your mind whatever happened or I did was just for your love..."

He exclaimed, my gaze fixed at his eyes but for the first time I noticed it's looking mysterious did he hide something else I shook my head to avoid this irritating thoughts.

He come and stood just a inch apart from me, without any expression I keep gazing at his face, he lifted his hand and softly feathered my right cheeks with this my eyes closed.

"Before thinking anything wrong just once listen to me..."

He softly murmured in low voice still his fingers caressing over my cheeks working like a magic.

"Sam...I want to know about our family right now.."

i questioned him and look up at his face without blinking, his expression didn't changed a bit, he smilingly looked at me and cupped my face.

"You're getting late for college, I'll clear everything up when you'll come hmm!!"

He uttered while maintaining proper eye contact with me.

"I woke up early today, so still I have time to listen everything."

I stated normally, I'm desperately waiting to know why he lied to me, my brain finally got some chill after his comforting words but still spark present there.

"You already spend more time while yelling at me, now if we continue then surely you'll nat able to have breakfast."

He said, to be honest now his caring words makes me feel little guilty, I took a deep breath and said.

"It doesn't matter, just tell if you did not then all my mind keep surrounding with all this thoughts."

"Trust me Avni, we'll discuss this later let's go, even I have some important meeting to attend." He muttered and turned to leave holding my hand, i don't know what makes me to ask this but I did.

"Where are you working, Sam?" I didn't lift my lashes and followed his steps.

"Singhania textiles." He replied.

"Really?" Unknowingly i whispered.

"There is any doubt on me?" He heard me, feeling ashamed I said.

"N-No."

"So, why are you shattering with your words?" He exclaimed, i looked up at his back, he didn't turned around.

"I'm not." I muttered.

"Humm.." he hummed and headed towards the living room.

We both have our breakfast in pure silence, after that he picked up his car keys and we went ground floor, we got settled inside the car, before I buckled my seatbelt he did it, i blankly glance at him for seconds and then he gave me slight smile i tried to return the same but my soft smile turned out as nervous one.

He started car engine and soon car taking with the air, I want to talk to him but don't know what to say or how to start the conversation, even he didn't say anything to my surprise, all the time I keep my head towards the direction of widow.

Finally we arrived infront of my college, i opened the door of my side and stepped out, he didn't come out as usual, i turned back and waved my hand he did the same with a warm smile.