Chapter 16 - All the plants are dying~🎵

OH MY GODS WHAT'S THIS? AN UPDATE??? :0 :0 :0 NOOO IT CAN'T BE

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Percy's PoV

'Hello, boy." A deep, angry voice spits out the words like poison. 'I see you're still conscious from today's...events.'

'I'm not weak, unlike a familiar coward hiding behind their army,' taunts a recognizable voice, and a face come to view. Harry, in chains on a bloodstained, dirty floor, sat with a snarl on his face, cuts littering his skin. 

'You dare call ME a coward?!' Roars the man, approaching sight. A dark outline of a tall man can be seen, and in his hand, a huge, sharp blade is held, ready to strike the pirate down. He pauses, chuckling. 'You think you can trick me into having no bait for my final prize?'

'It was worth a shot.'

The man let loose a cold, spine-shivering laugh, shaking his head. 'I will have fun with you, Harry. I'm going to make sure you suffer, as well as that Sea Spawn.' The figure finally steps into view, but a blurred version can only be seen. 'Speaking of the brat...trying to spy on us are you? Well we can't have that, can we? Say bye bye to your boyfriend Perseus, it's the last time you'll ever seen him.'

'NYX'S P-'

"-erseus Jackson, bane of monsters!' An unfamiliar voice growls.

"How many times must I say it?" I drawl, as I quietly sneak behind Grover. "It's Percy, honestly, get it right!"

I tackle him, recognizing the symptoms of being possessed by an Eidolon. I should know, being taken under it's spell once before. Fucking horrible, to be honest.

"Now, I think you should let my friend go, before I make you." My voice is a dangerous tone, and I'm ready to kick the shit out of this spirit.

'And what can you do? The daughter of Aphrodite isn't here to save you this time, Perseus!' My name is spat out in disgust.

Realization floods into me. Fuck...

___________________

Camp Half Blood

Third Person

"What is it?" Chiron gallops over to where a crowd of campers stood in dismay, whispering and gasping near the strawberry fields.

"The plants..." A Demeter kid breathes out, balling her fist. "Our plants!"

Chiron pauses, surveying the huge fields of fruit. Dying strawberries littered the floor as decaying plants wilted, more and more of the fields becoming infected by the second. The same child of Demeter stepped forward, into the plants, gently touching the decomposing leaf. 

All of a sudden, she drops to the floor, twitching and writhing around as if she is having a seizure. Screams echo out from the younger campers, her siblings gasp and shout out her name, trying to get to her without being poked by the diseased strawberries. 

"NOBODY MOVE!" Chiron shouts over the frantic, loud noise. "Delilah, get Claudia. Make sure that you don't touch any plants. Francis, get a healer. The rest of you, back away and clear the path for Claudia and Delilah."

Reluctantly, the campers follow his command, the Demeter girl still struggling on the ground. "I will get Dionysus to deal with this. For now, stay away from the dying plants." Chiron then quickly trots away, the Big House his destination. As he stoops below the doorway, he finds the wine god lazily resting on the couch, despite him being a god and not needing any rest.