We got seated.

"Dono sath kitane pyare lag Rahe Hain" dadi said
I simply smiled.

(They look so good together.)

"Meri lubna zyda achi lagti." His phophu said.

(Lubna would've looked better with him.)

What is she talking about Lubna WHO IS LUBNA? I mean I know she is her daughter but why is she talking like that.
I never had a proper conversation with his phophu. But I guess she is exactly the opposite of my phophu.

"Nighat dobara nahi" his dad said. I was trying to understand what was actually happening.

(Nighat not again.)

Then I looked at Lubna who continuously looked at zaviyaar. What is going on?

"Zaviyaar nashte ke baad tum Aaliyana ko parlour chor ana" his mom said.

(Zaviyaar do drop Aaliyana at the parlor after your breakfast)

He simply nodded.

"Mami mujhe bhi parlour Jana main chali jati ho zaviyaar ke sath." Lubna Said.

(Aunt I also have to go parlor so I'll go with zaviyaar too.)

I could feel something was off about her. The way she was looking at zaviyaar and all.

"Lubna main aur tum Zayyan ke sath parlor chalein Jain gaye" malaika said to make her quite.

(Lubna you and me will to the parlor with Zayyan.)

Soon we ended our breakfast and went to our room. I went to the dressing table and tried to wear the bracelet he gifted my yesterday but I couldn't wear it.

"May I" he asked I nodded.
When he did he came and stood beside me I didn't notice him.

He helped me wear the bracelet.
"Thank you so much this is so beautiful" couldn't help saying it.

"Thankyou so much this is so beautiful" she said

"All my pleasure begum" I said

(Begum=wife)

I could feel her cheeks getting pink.

"Blushing huh?" I said with a chuckle

"No wayy" She said.
But guess what now I know how can I make her blush.

Did I mention how gorgeous she looks? and She smells great.

Soon we left for the parlour. It was already 2 pm we were late. The reception will start at 6 pm.

Finally I got some free time alone in my room. My hairdresser will at 4:15
I opened my Instagram and opened her story. There was a picture from yesterday's function

 There was a picture from yesterday's function

I completed some of the work. The hairdresser came and did his job. Everyone was busy get ready. I had to pick up Aaliyana from the parlor.
I went to pick her up from the parlor.

And omg. I need a moment to breathe. How gorgeous she looks? I can't believe this girl is mine.
She was looking just like a doll.

The car ride was quiet. But then I saw her leaning back on her seat and holding rubbing her forehead.

"Aaliyana are you okay?" I asked
she simply nodded.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked
She shook her head.

But I know she was hung because she didn't even had her breakfast properly and it's almost 4:30. I took her to KFC's drive-thru once Malaika told me Aaliyana is crazy for KFC but that was two years ago.

I stopped the car. She opened her eyes. I looked her.

"How did know I'm hungry and that I love KFC?" She asked excitedly

"I've my ways begum." I said while smirking.

and here we go again she blushed.

We got the KFC. Soon we started eating she was very careful while having her burger she didn't want to ruin her makeup and the dress.
There was a bit of sauce on the side of her lips. I told her to wipe it off.

He took me to the KFC

He took me to the KFC. You don't know how much I love KFC. When I was in Canada I missed KFC so much.

He told me to wipe the sauce at the end of my lips.

Ughhh How clumsy I am.

I was eating her carefully then why did it happen? What'll he think of me?
I was trying to wipe the sauce but I wasn't to find it.

The next moment I felt his thump on the side of my lips removing the sauce. I was able to understand what happened I felt shivers down the spine.

Soon we reached the hall. I met my family. Everyone was looking really good. We got our photoshoot done then I saw Zayyan Daniyal Noor and Malaika standing they all were standing and talking about something I don't know what

They all looked so pretty.
The lights got dim and there was only a spotlight coming on us.

What is going to happen?

"Welcome our newlywed couple Zaviyaar and Aaliyana." Malaika said.

Soon the song Ishq Wala Love started playing.

Zaviyaar forwarded his hand and asked
"Will you dance with me?"
.
.
.
.
.
I've edited this chapter in a hurry. I hope there aren't that many mistakes but please ignore them.

I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
VOTE KARDOOOO It motivates me 🫶🏻
.
.
.
I'll be updating soon
Have great week
Regards
Bibliobazaar
Thank you for reading 💗