happy anniversary (rated)

CB lapdance x anniversary AU (sm*t / rated)
read at your own risk ⛔️

**

Caitlin was standing in their bedroom, she just finished showering and is contemplating on what to wear. It has to be something sexy, provocative atleast, she badly needs it tonight so that she can perfectly execute her plan.  Because tonight she'll give her girlfriend Bea a special little gift for their 1st year anniversary.

She was actually thankful that she doesn't have any scheduled trainings so she and Bea can have some alone time even just for today. She picked the paper bag Isa & Thang gave her for her birthday last year, it was supposedly a joke and Caitlin hasn't thought she'll actually wear it but Caitlin was thankful that they gave her this one, she needed to look good for Bea, yes she's got it all figured out, she's going to seduce her tonight and nothing will stop her this time.

--

30 minutes later and Caitlin heard shuffling sounds from the front door. She instantly rejoiced realizing that Bea is finally home. Her girlfriend had to drop by her company building first for some briefing about some show she'll guess in.

"Caitlin? Babe? I'm here?" Bea called while walking towards the living room. When she heard no one answered she immediately went inside their shared room.

The lights had been dimmed and candles were spread out in their room. There was a chair in the center. "Caitlin?" she called out slightly unsure of the set-up in front of her.

"Sit." Caitlin said her voice stern. Bea couldn't make out where her voice was coming from. This Caitlin is totally new to her but damn it's sexy as fuck. She obeyed and walked towards the chair and sat on it, nervous and a little turned on for what was yet to come.

Her girlfriend came into view soon after. Bea had her mouth hung open as Caitlin slowly strutted towards her. Caitlin simply let her bathrobe slid down her body revealing her in her black corset lingerie.

"Wo..woah." Bea's eyes widen. When did Caitlin own such sexy outfit Bea thought in her mind.

Caitlin smirked seeing the response from Bea even though deep down she was a little scared. She had never given a lap dance to anyone before. But she kept going on, she wanted to do this for Bea on their special day.

Caitlin walked over to the docking station and connected her phone to it, searching for the track she wanted to use for this. She took a deep breath and played the music she had made especially for this occasion. The song was slow motion by Trey Songz.

The song started playing and Caitlin turned around, walking back to where Bea was seating. Bea stopped giggling and is dead silent and Caitlin can hear her breathing that seems to be a bit uneven, but that doesn't stop her from approaching Bea slowly, she swayed her hips to the beat, her eyes, making contact with Bea's who was clearly having a hard time processing what was happening.

"Wh..what are you doing Caitlin?" Bea stuttered and even though her mind is screaming at her to stop, Caitlin simply leaned in to her ear.

"Just enjoy this boo." She whispered sexily in Bea's ear. The younger let out a shaky breath making Caitlin giggled.

She heard Bea's breath hitched and she smirks slightly before pushing herself back, because hey she's not going to make it this easy.

She started dancing, far enough away from the older girl, to make sure that Bea won't be able to touch her. Bea was mesmerized by the way Caitlin moved, she had seen her dance before but never this sexy. Bea felt like she'll explode soon. Caitlin's hips moved up and down to the rhythm of the song. Her eyes shifted from Bea's to her own body as she glided her hands from her chest to her hips, and as the song goes-on she comes closer again, straddling her girlfriend, who tries to reach out for her.