city of love

Bea just finished packing her things when Cait opened her bedroom door. Ngumiti eto sa kanya before joining her on the bed.

"Good Morning Love." Bea greeted holding out her arms for a hug.

"Morning babe." Caitlin hugged her and nuzzled her cheek on Bea's neck "Break na ang KathNiel." Before Bea could answer back "Sayang naman 11 years nila."

"Baby don't tell me you're upset coz of it." Caitlin moved away saka tumingin kay Bea with wide eyes. It's as if what Bea said was something so offensive.

"Of course I'm upset! Ikaw ba naman 11 years of memories hindi ka malulungkot?" Bea frowned

"Babe hindi naman ikaw si Kathryn or si Daniel." Bea said as a matter of factly

"That's not the point!"

"Some things just don't work out love. And maybe their relationship is one of those." Bea lifted her chin up "Come on don't be upset na I like it more when you're smiling." Bea kissed the tip of her nose making Cait chuckle.

"Love if ever you get tired of me I hope you won't ever think of cheating." Caitlin suddenly said making Bea frown once more. "I mean if you're falling out of love tell me."

"You are thinking too much about this issue. I am a lot of names Caitlin but a cheater is not one of them." Bea sincerely said "Mayabang, maangas, bossy yes I am but I do not and will not ever cheat on anything especially to you." Caitlin cutely smiled appreciating Bea's affirmation

"I'm just saying."

"Lecheng Daniel Padilla to pati ako nadadamay." Bea rolled her eyes as she playfully wrestled Caitlin on the bed "How about I show you how I love you na lang?" Bea wiggled her brows teasingly but Caitlin facepalmed her

"Nooo! I don't wanna be tired for our trip! Let's go na."

"Just a quick one?" Bea bargained

"Nope kiss lang!" Caitlin smacked her lips on Bea's before pushing her off.

"Daya neto!!!" Was all Bea could shout before Cait left the room.

**

The flight was short as it took less than an hour and half. All the girls were excited for this trip since they were meeting young kids aspiring to be future volleyball players plus it will be their last game before the semis. When they arrived in their hotel they were swamped by fans who were excited to meet them. Upon seeing the crowd Bea ensured that Cait was close to her. The fans were nice naman they and greeted them along the way.

"Love walk with me." Bea whispered while Caitlin was looking at a menu board on the way. Caitlin smiled and playfully walked along.

Given Bea's protective nature she wanted Caitlin always close to her lalo na when they're in a crowded room. If only they weren't so secretive of this relationship Bea would've held Cait's hand all the time but since they wanted privacy and avoid the nosy eyes of the public they kept it a secret among their families and friends. Bahala na lang mag overthink ang mga fans and other people when they see them together.

"Dami tao." Cait mumbled as they saw the queue inside the hotel. They didn't know fans were allowed inside as well.

"Just stay close to me." Bea said as they held their bags.

"Clingy?" Cait joked but Bea only rolled her eyes

When they all arrived in their room Bea can't help but groan as she slumped face first on the bed. The flight and travel made it tiring. Caitlin comforted Bea by gently massaging her back.