pancakes (futanari / gp)

- read at your own risk -

domestic caitbea :P

**

Bea woke up and realized that Caitlin wasn't on their bed anymore. She went out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. She smiled when she saw the familiar sight of her girlfriend's back.

Wait BACK? As in her bare back. And that's when Bea realized that Caitlin was wearing nothing but her underwear under that apron. Bea gulped as something hardened below her.

"Shit not this early. Tangina Bea maaga pa." Bea shook her head slapping her cheeks slightly. "Get a hold of yourself De Leon." She repeated like a mantra in her head.

She looked back at the view and saw Caitlin was slightly swaying to the song she's listening while cooking.

How her butt moves from left to right. Bea groaned as she realized that there is no way she's getting a hold of herself. Well, who can blame her when she's got some hot girlfriend Caitlin Viray with her right?

"Kung ganitong view makikita ko everyday damn masisiraan talaga ako ng bait."

Bea proceeded to walk closer and hugged her from the back. Her hands finding their way to Caitlin's stomach.

"Morning love." Bea whispered sexily on Caitlin's ear. "Sexy naman ng girlfriend ko." she added while roaming her hands on Cait's body.

Caitlin playfully slapped Bea's hands as she giggled. "Hey I'm cooking! Keep your hands off Ms. De Leon!"

Bea didn't care instead she nuzzled her face on Caitlin's neck. "Bea I'm cooking here." Caitlin tilted her head a little bit to the side to allow Bea more access.

"And I'm giving you a helping hand love." Bea answered sexily her lips grazing from Caitlin's ears to her neck down to her shoulders. "And you're so tempting! Why are you dressed up with nothing but this huh?"

Caitlin can't concentrate on the pancakes anymore. She was enjoying Bea's ministrations. "You're a naughty girl huh Ms. Viray." Bea's hands slowly caressed her flat stomach. "God you have such toned stomach babe."

"Beaaaaaa." Caitlin whined but that just made Bea smirk knowing that Caitlin was giving in. She slowly turned Caitlin around.

"Well good morning there love." Bea greeted before kissing Caitlin on the lips.

The kiss was slow at first before the two of them got on their pace. Bea's hand slowly undid the knots on Caitlin's apron making it fall off her body. Bea smirked into the kiss. "Sexy talaga ng girlfriend ko oh." When she said that she undid Cait's bra.

Bea's hand found their way to Caitlin's breast and started kneading them. Caitlin moaned loudly she was sure their neighbors would be alarmed again. Ilang beses na din silang napagtanungan ng neighbors nila why they heard screaming sa unit ni Cait. Poor neighbors didn't realize those were screams of pleasure.

Her lips trailed down on Caitlin's neck sucking lightly. She knew it'll leave a mark but she didn't even care Caitlin needed marking anyways.

The shorter girl wanted to feel Bea's body too. She tugged on Bea's shirt and being the obedient one Bea is she quickly took off her shirt. When the two of them were both shirtless Caitlin kissed Bea on the lips again tongues fighting for dominance. Her nails digging on Bea's back but it just turned on Bea more.

"Ba—be you're so hot." Caitlin mumbled into Bea's neck.

Her hands roamed from Bea's back to her abs. Even though she had touch those precious abs a lot of times it still has that same effect on her. Just how great it is to feel Bea's abs on her hands. That perfect 11 line damn it.