i hate you

- In which Cait loses her shit when she saw Beatriz talking to the oh so cool and talented Jho Maraguinot. -

--

It was rather a peaceful morning for Caitlin, her English subject ended well. The only class she got isolated from her set of friends well blame it on Deanna for forgetting to write her name during their enrollment. "Kasalanan talaga 'to ni D kung hindi sana ako nahiwalay eh di hindi ako dito loner maglakad."

She was smiling from ear to ear as she held on to her drum tightly because today will be their individual presentation for their Music subject. She walked to the music room greeting some of the students along the way. Cait is popular in school and because she's a varsity player and good looking -  many people admire her.

Cait's smile grew wider when she spotted her group of friends at the back laughing like mad hyenas. Minsan di maisip ni Cait paano sila naging mga "bachelorettes" sa school nila eh ganito kagugulo mga kaibigan niya.

There was Thang being her usual hyper self, pinching and tapping their friends beside her. Grabe pa tumawa si Thang habang kausap si Isa who was busy eating and laughing both at the same time, Caitlin wonders paano siya hindi nabubulunan. Andun din si Reg who seemed to be cracking jokes kasi tawang tawa siya and lastly Beatriz, her eyes trailed to the cutest of them all (according to Caitlin of course).

Tall, charming, and has that smile to die for. Okay. CRUSH LANG NAMAN NIYA SI BEA EVER SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR NILA AND NOW THAT THEY'RE ON THEIR 3RD YEAR NAKATINGIN PA DIN SI CAIT PAMASID MASID. Talk about yearning.

Her brown almond eyes covered with those thick frames Caitlin swore she told Bea to stop wearing those hideous eye glasses but the latter was stubborn, nonetheless Bea still looks good in it, definitely a good looking nerd in that case. "Pogi naman ni Beatriz kainis." Cait mumbled as she looked at her tall friend.

Caitlin's musing was only cut off when their teacher entered the room. She quickly joined her friends and sat on her designated chair. Her little squad greeted her loudly except for Bea who just gave her a nod. Sometimes Caitlin wonders if Bea hated her or something. Lagpas 2 years na naman silang magkaibigan pero si Bea napakailap padin minsan.

"Ok so today as you all know you'll be presenting your individual talents. I expect that you all prepared well for this. Let's start with Miss Santos here." the teacher said as he patted the student's shoulder.

Caitlin turned around to look at Bea and smiled at her. She knew well that Bea will play her violin but she still asked her for a conversation starter.

"Will you play your violin Bei?"

"Uh yeah I will." Bea answered quickly glancing at Caitlin before looking back at the performer in front. "Hey Cait it's starting you should watch." Bea even tilted Caitlin's face to the front.

Caitlin huffed and pouted when she was no longer facing Bea. She watched the performer half-heartedly when in fact looking at Bea would be enough. After a while Caitlin grew really bored, she decided to slowly scoot her chair closer to Bea. The taller noticed what she was doing so she immediately moved to the side to give her space. Caitlin smiled leaning her head on Bea's shoulder while the latter watched in front. Nasa kasagsagan ng kilig niya si Caitlin when the professor announced.

"Okay now we have Miss Jho Maraguinot." the professor called as the Morena beauty stepped in front.

Bea shifted on her seat making Caitlin's head fall off her arm. The smaller girl got annoyed she hit Bea's arms. Bea didn't mind her as she placed both her hands on the table as she watched Jhoanna play. Caitlin looked at the performer and then back to Bea and then back to Jhoanna. She saw Bea smiling like a little shit parang gusto ni Cait batukan ang katabi.