not so secret admirer

Caitlin smiled as she finished reading a letter that was left on her locker. It has been weeks since Caitlin started receiving these "cheesy" love letters / poems / proses that Regine described. "Napakasugid naman netong admirer mo." Reg teased as she gave the letter back to Cait.

She really didn't know who sent the letters but she was happy whenever she reads the content of it. Although Caitlin would've wanted it more if a certain *coughs* tall girl would be the one to send it to her. "I know right? Bakit dito pa nagse-send."

"Oooohhh Caitlin received a letter from her secret admirer again!!!" Deanna teased her friend while wiggling her brows "Alam ba ni Beatriz 'to?" She asked cheekily as she poked her head to read the contents. "Hoy Bei! Caitlin's been receiving love letters oh!" Deanna half shouted to the reading Bea who was waiting for them at the back to finish.

"Hoy Deanna!" Caitlin warned

"What? Your girlfriend deserves to know that you're receiving those cheesy poems and shits." Asar pa neto

Caitlin looked at Bea's side to see her girlfriend's reaction. She was of course – not surprised when Bea just looked at them with her usual stoic face. Bea merely furrowed her brows then continued on reading her book. "Deadma si anteh." Reg chuckled

"Ohhhh-kay I guess Bea doesn't care." Deanna shrugs "I wanna see what your admirer wrote this time ako naman pabasa!"

Caitlin gave it to Deanna this time and the two read it together quietly with Deanna slightly squealing inside.

"This thing and you shall never part,
For the gift I give you, is all of my heart."

"Damn Caitlin who could this person be?"

"I have no idea."

--

Caitlin wished Bea wasn't this quiet. Although she understands that her girlfriend is just usually like this - she still wished that Bea tells her what's going on in her head. Minsan ang hirap magkajowa ng introvert lalo pa introvert ka din.

"What?" Bea asked when she noticed that Caitlin was staring at her for a while already. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

"Nothing." Caitlin smiled as she moves closer to Bea "What are you reading?"

"War and Peace by Tolstoy." Caitlin just hummed in response

"Bea?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad?" Caitlin looked at her girlfriend's serious face, she smiled a little when Bea looked back at her

"Why would I?"

"About what Deanna said earlier?" Bea put her book down and chuckled. Sino ba hindi mai-inlove sa isang Bea De Leon? Caitlin thought how lucky she is to be able to hear Bea's melodious laughs .. plus points pa na she was the reason of it.

"Oh about the letters you're receiving?" Bea grinned "Do you like them?"

To be honest Caitlin was happy receiving those. There's just that sense of happiness whenever she reads those beautiful letters. She's not one to invalidate the beauty of art naman.

"Well I like what that person was sending me." Caitlin answered truthfully "The poems are beautiful."

"Hmmm okay then." Bea just nodded accepting what Caitlin just said

"You're not mad?" Caitlin raised her brows

"Those are just letters." Bea smirked "I. Am. Bea. De Leon." Caitlin swore that when God showered the world with cockiness Bea was awake and dancing.