relief part i (futanari / rated)

bea g/p / futanari

warning: don't read if it makes you uncomfortable pls

--

Bea just wanted relief.

It has been weeks since she last had her orgasm. Their group had been busy with all the training and schedule together with preparing for the tournament. It also hasn't been a help that a certain member of their group had been posting teasing photos of her on their social media account.

Tonight Bea had the dorm to herself as the other members went off to visit their family. Meanwhile, Caitlin told Bea she'll be home late as she will be visiting her friend who came from Cavite. So here was Bea looking at her phone, hard as fuck staring at Caitlin's latest posts.

"Damn Caitlin." Bea cussed as she rubbed herself. Her dick aching in her boxers. It was nice to have the dorm to herself as she doesn't need to hide in the bathroom to relieve. With her members present Bea can't just jack-off whenever she wants as she doesn't want them to feel uncomfortable.

"Shit you make me so hard Cait." Bea knew it was wrong to fantasize about her member moreso on her bestfriend. Cait had always been attractive and clingy and it's getting really hard for Bea to keep that attraction to herself. "God."

Bea removed her boxers leaving her lower part naked. Her dick sprung out hard as rock and leaking with pre-cum. She stroked herself a few times imagining it was Caitlin's hand instead. More pre-cum leaked from the tip and it made Bea groan. She knew with the weeks she hadn't got off she will be blowing a lot of load for this.

--

Caitlin was supposed to be home later that night but due to her friend having to run an errand she went back earlier than expected. She knew Bel and Thang went out and only Bea was home. She went to buy some take-outs for her bestfriend. When she got inside it was a bit quiet so she carefully made her way to the kitchen and placed the food down. She was about to call Bea but decided to just go in their shared room instead afraid that she'll wake her up if ever she was sleeping.

--

Bea's door was slightly open and Cait was about to enter when she heard her voice. "Shit you make me so hard Cait." it surprised Caitlin she had to stop in her tracks. She peeked slightly and saw Bea stroking her dick with her eyes closed. As weird as it sounded Caitlin was turned on by the sight. She had seen Bea's bulge a couple of times before and Caitlin wondered how big the older was. Now that it was right in front of her, she wasn't wrong assuming Bea was atleast 7 inches long.

"God!" Bea groaned holding her dick tightly. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see Caitlin standing on the other side of the door. "Shit!" Bea covered herself with her blanket still looking at Caitlin. "How long have you been in there?"

"I'm sorry!" Cait had gotten off her trance "I...I brought food and I.." Caitlin fumbled eyes not meeting Bea's "I'll just wait in the kitchen." Caitlin exited quickly but before Caitlin could go Bea called her

"Caitlin wait!" Bea wore her boxers again, her bulge straining and Caitlin can't keep her eyes off it.

"Be...Bea."

"I..I'm sorry you had to see that..it..it's just that It's been so long since I..I was able to you know..." Bea said shyly.

Caitlin nodded and as if her mouth had a mind of its own she uttered. "You want some help?" Bea's eyes widen

"What?"

"I..uh.. I mean you want help? I...I can like come help you or something."

"Caitlin you...you don't have to." Bea lied but she was actually getting harder with the thought of Caitlin giving her a hand job.

"I heard you saying my name Bea." Caitlin moved closer "I.. I think that's kinda hot."

"You...you did?"

"Uh..huh." Bea stepped back as Caitlin moved forward. It wasn't long when the back of Bea's knees hit the bed. "Bea..." Caitlin proceeded to sit on Bea's lap.

"OH SHIT!" Bea cursed once more when Caitlin's center hit her dick. If she could just turn their positions around and fuck Caitlin like crazy. Being a tease Caitlin slightly grinded on Bea's bulge as she placed her hands on Bea's shoulder. "Caitlin I don't think I am gonna last if you keep on doing that."

"Hmmm I got a better idea Bei." And with that Caitlin pushed Bea's back on the bed.

Caitlin got off Bea's lap to kneel down. She was face to face with Bea's dick and she can't help but smirk. She palmed Bea's bulge and felt the hardness of it. "Caitlin I swear..."

"Shhh calm down Bei I'll make this good for you."

And with that Caitlin took off Bea's boxers. She discarded it somewhere not caring where it went. Her mouth salivated with the way Bea's dick twitched. The veins are popping and the tip was smearing with pre-cum. Caitlin cannot help herself but get wet with the sight. Without further ado Caitlin started stroking it. Bea had her eyes closed trying to control herself not to blow in a short span of time. She was desperate. Weeks of not having a release and here she was now being jacked off by her ever attractive bestfriend. "Fuuuuck Cait! Do it faster!" her eyes closed and Bea never imagined that Caitlin's tiny little hands could bring so much pleasure. "Fuck Cait!'

Caitlin obeyed and stroked her faster. Getting bolder Caitlin decided she'd give Bea a blowjob. She stopped with her ministrations making Bea groan. She was already building up. "Cait why???" Bea opened her eyes to see Caitlin engulf her cock. Bea's eyes widen and she had to grip the sheets because of the sensation. It was good enough to be stroked by Caitlin but getting a fucking blowjob? DAMN! Bea was about to lose it.

"Fuck your mouth feels so good Cait! Fuck that tongue shit!" With that Caitlin licked the tip making Bea squirm. "Damn Caitlin you practicing or what?"

"Watched enough porn to know." She winked as she engulfed Bea's dick again. Bea was big making Caitlin slightly choke trying to deepthroat her. But Bea can't control herself she held Caitlin's head to slightly control the pace. She can't believe she's fucking Caitlin in the mouth.

"God Caitlin that feels so fucking good baby!" Bea was getting louder especially when her dick touches the back of Caitlin's throat. "Putah Cait go faster!" And with that Caitlin went faster, she was doing wonders with her mouth while her hand played with Bea's balls.

Bea can feel it, she feels that she's so close to busting her load. Bea fucked Caitlin's mouth good.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled as she unloaded in Caitlin's mouth. "Putangina!"

Caitlin sucked the cum until the last drop. She was surprised with the load Bea released but she still took it like a champ. When Bea finished cumming Caitlin licked the tip making Bea chuckle because of the sensitivity.

"Aggh god Caitlin that was so good." She was panting as she laid on the bed. Caitlin got up and joined Bea. "That was wow." Bea grinned "Is that your fist time?" Caitlin nodded her head

"I'm still a virgin Bea." When Cait said that Bea looked at her.

"What?"

"And I want you to be my first."

When Caitlin said that Bea's dick hardened in an instant.

//

yup she's a bad bad person 😭