relief part ii (rated)

"And i want you to be my first."

Bea looked at her with sheer sincerity and a bit of lust, which she felt piercing through her skin and to her nerves.

"Bea." Caitlin hummed as they shared a gaze of attraction and vulnerability.

Bea leaned in for a kiss, she slipped her tongue in her mouth only to taste mint, which turned her on even more. Caitlin had to put up a fight, and they exchanged in a sloppy tongue battle. Bea started roaming her body from her face to her hips, groping her ass and making her grunt.

"B..Beatriz" Caitlin moaned when she found her underwear and caressed her womanhood over it. Bea continued to fondle her bottom parts, making her shiver at every move she makes. She started undressing her, kissing and licking every part of skin that she uncovered. When she finished undressing Caitlin, she was lying there naked, completely naked in front of her. Bea's eyes stared at her with full of lust and wanting, she wants her so badly.

"You are so beautiful Caitlin." Bea murmured. She didn't answer but instead she kissed her passionately. She started roaming her body it became more heated when she tightened her grip around her waist and pulled her closer to her. Caitlin could feel her erection at her thigh.

Bea's POV

Caitlin leaned closer to me and wrapped her arms around me, resting her hands on my back. Her touch makes me shiver. She kissed my chest and I swear that sends a million of electricity in my body. I lifted her chin up and kissed her lips. When her lips parted I entered my tongue on her mouth colliding it with hers. We battled for dominance and boy Caitlin tasted so heavenly.

And as if my hand has a mind of its own it started exploring her body, from her sides, to her back, to her flat stomach and those milky thighs. Her body felt amazing and I couldn't get enough of it.

I heard her moan when my lips part with her mouth and I started trailing butterfly kisses down her jaw and neck down to her collarbone. At this point I know she could already feel my erection but I don't care. My body was longing for her and this is just too much. Caitlin has a good body but seeing it all up close and naked. This was on a different level.

"You're so beautiful Caitlin." I told her in between kisses. I felt her tiny hands run up and down my chest and I've never been so turned on in my life like this. Every time her hands would move down to my abs getting close to where I wanted them to be. I sucked in heavy breaths.

"Ugh." I grunted when she slowly caressed my stomach. I gently pushed her trying to lay her on the bed and I succeeded. I started exploring her body again with my hands and kissed her again. I was massaging her breast softly and I can say she's really liking it. I tug on her nipple and twisted it lightly when I heard her moan and it only turns me on more. I took one of her breast in my mouth and sucked on it. She moaned loudly and gasped.

"Aaaahhhhnghh Beiii." She pulled my hair closer to her chest.

Caitlin's speaking voice are already heavenly but her moans are even better. I repeated the process as I did on her other breast. When I finished and her nipples are both erect I started travelling south leaving wet kisses along the way.

"You're so wet." I smirked. I slipped one finger inside her and felt how wet and ready she was. Soon I added one more and she moaned in my ear when I started moving my hand. That almost made me lose my mind. I felt I was going to explode in any moment. She was so tight and I'm loving the feeling of my fingers being inside her. She had her eyes closed and was making low sounds of pleasure.

Why are you so damn gorgeous Caitlin!

I kissed her neck a few times while gently sucking the skin. She slowly opened her eyes and looked directly into mine.

"I need you Bea." She seductively whispered on my ear. I've never felt so happy when she said that. I felt that my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I nodded, I removed my fingers and moved so I was on top of her.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her, I don't want her to regret her first time.

"I've never been so sure in my entire life. Make me yours Beatriz!" It was all she said and smiled. I positioned myself at her entrance and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Uhhh shit Caitlin." I said feeling the slickness of her cunt. "I'm gonna go inside." I said one last time before slowly entering her. Boy I was in heaven! She felt so good around me that I never wanted to leave.

Her eyes were closed and she's tearing up. I know she's a virgin I should have been gentler! Ahh. I don't want to see her like this. Her hymen was already broken and there's nothing we could do about it.

"I..I'm sorry." I looked at her while wiping her tears

"It's okay.." she answered between sobs

"We can stop if you want to. I don't want to hurt you Caitlin. We can just try this another time."

"Just do it. I trust you. I'll get used to the feeling." she rubbed my arms up and down as if to soothe me.

I kissed her again hoping that'll help ease the pain. I started caressing her skin and massage her breast, fighting the urge to move inside of her. Her hands moved down my back gently squeezing my ass. Oh God! This is torture. I was inside her, felt her hands on my body and her skin on my hands. It didn't take long when she started bucking her hips against mine. Shit! I started to thrust inside her. Gentle moves that were making both of us moan.

"Bea... faster." She mumbled.

I responded by increasing the rhythm but not too much. She dug her nails on my shoulder and I bet that'll leave a mark tomorrow but I don't mind.

She captured my lips in hers kissing me passionately. I couldn't believe that this is actually happening. I started to go faster and harder when her moans came a little more often. Her breaths were becoming heavy and I could feel that she's close already. After few deep thrust I could feel that I'm close too.

"I'm close!" she cried out, arching her back. "Bea!!!" she gripped my shoulder.

It was just too much pleasure. Feeling her convulsing around me I didn't know I could last this long.

"Cum inside me." Caitlin urged and with that I busted my load for what felt like the strongest orgasm I had.

I didn't move for a few moments trying to catch my breath. I think she was doing the same too. I looked into her eyes and smiled, she lightly pecked my lips, I slowly removed out of her and move to lie down with her.

"That was amazing." I said still catching my breath

"Yeah. You were amazing." She said turning to face me. I laughed a little.

"You were amazing too." I winked and she blushed a little. How cute!

"I'm tired. Let's rest now." She told me while snuggling closer to me

"Alright." I held her against me and pecked her forehead "I like you Caitlin." I whispered

That was the last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep.

--

again thank u for the subs!!!!

comments are much appreciated!

requests are also open! <3