" Hmm, mujhe tumse kuch baat Karni hai...." he says

" Kya?" She asks

" Yehaan, mere paas aao " He says this while tapping the bed and Avni gets up from the couch and goes to the bed and sits in front of him.

" kya baat Karni hai aapko ? " He looks at her at her words and then without further ado he finally says

" Tumne ye sahi nahi kiya..." Neil tells her, to which she gets confused.

" What have I done wrong, Neil?" she asks.

" You deliberately spilled tea on Tina...it was not right...you should not have done this..." Avni looks at him a little shocked at his words....How did he know this ?.but that's a different matter, but for that girl, he is calling her wrong

" I didn't like this side of you..." he tells her, to which she gets shocked.

"I told you that the topic ended last night, and you promised me not to say anything to her, so why did you do this?" He still asks her calmly but seeing his worry about Tina, which she feels, irritates her.

" I promised that I wouldn't tell maa anything and I haven't broken my promise...But I didn't promise that I wouldn't do anything to her..." She says to which Neil gets shocked, how is she talking.

" Avni, But you have done this wrong, this lying, this dirty tricks...this is not my Avni...I did not like the side of you that I saw downstairs, and this is the only thing I want to say, don't do anything like this in future...it makes no sense to become wrong with wrong person.....don't give up your innocence." She listens to all his words but somehow at this moment she does not understand the positivity of his words, all she thinks is that he said wrong to her for Tina.

Tina did such a dirty thing to him and in return he asked her not to tell anyone about her actions and she only spilled the tea and he felt it was wrong for her to do so.

" Are you worried about Tina?" She asks controlling her anger

" What ? Not at all...I am worried about you...I am saying all this only for you...think about my words with a cool mind and you will understand what I am trying to say..." She looks at him silently at his words.

" Aapse kuch puchhu ?"

" Hmm..." he nods

" Agar koi mere saath wahi chiz karta jo Tina ne aapke saath kiya toh aap kya karte ?"

" Jaan le leta main uski...." Without any second thought he answers to which she looks at him with a knowing smile.

" Fir mera ye karna aapko galat kyon lag raha hai ?" He sighs at her words, really, he can never win against her words

" Meri baat alag hai..." he says

" Why ? Because you are a man and I am a woman...if a man does something for his wife, if he takes someone's life then it is right because it is his love for her.....but if a woman just spills a little tea on someone for her husband, then she is wrong."

She asks him and he doesn't have an answer...but at the same time he thinks he said something small...why is she dragging that thing

" Avni, I am not telling you wrong...I just want you not to do all these cheap things, because you are not like that.........( saying he cupped her face )
don't let my innocent Avni lose her innocence because of anyone...she is here today and will be gone tomorrow..." She looks at him at his words and removes his hands from her face on which he sees her

" I don't care, Neil, when she will leave from here.
And as for doing something like this again, If she doesn't desist from her actions, I won't hesitate to do something like this again..." She says and Neil gets shocked seeing the passion in her eyes while saying this, love is fine but obsession in love? Excessive passion is not good for any relationship and he is explaining things to her calmly but she is taking things negatively.