004 ♱

❝Because I love her okay?❞

TW: mentions of suicide and self harm

They were all sat in the hospital waiting room waiting for some good news. Until Matt arrives.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here" Elizabeth says standing up.

"I want to know if she's okay" he says with a concerned look on his face.

"Why Matt? Why do you give a fuck whether she's okay or not?" Chris says standing up and getting in his face.

"Because I love her okay?" He reply's, putting his head in his hands realising what he had just said.

They all stay silent for a while.

"Clearly don't love her very fucking much with how easy you said what you said Matt" Ezra says in a calm voice.

Ezra rarley shouted when he was mad, he used a calm voice. He didnt like shouting one bit.

"Look I just wanna kno-" Matt says before he gets interrupted by a nurse.

"Elizabeth Carter? Lexi has woken up and we have stitched up the cuts, you can go visit her now if you'd like" the docter explained to her.

Elizabeth looks at the boys and all their faces grew smiles. She walks over to the room where Lexi was in to see her little sister hooked up to all these tubes with bandages on her wrists and her smile instantly dropped, she sits in a chair next to the bed.

"How are you feeling babe?" She asks her little sister.

"Not the best" Lexi mutters.

"I'm just glad you're alive lex. Please never do this to me again, I love you and I can't bare to lose you, you're my little sister lex and I'm supposed to look after you. I'll try harder I promise." Elizabeth says, tears streaming down her face.

"You're doing fine Eli, you're the best big sister I could ever ask for, there's no one in the world that can take care of me like you do, except mum obviously" she laughs reaching to her sister for a hug.

"You wanna see the guys? I can go get them for you?" Elizabeth asks her pulling away from the hug.

"Yes please" Lexi groans as she moves into a more comfortable position.

Elizabeth peeks her head out of the door and motions for them to come to the room.

They all walk to the room, including Matt.

"Hey lex." Felix says as he sits on the bed next to her.

"I'm so glad you're still here." Chris splutters as he sits down with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry Chris. I'm alive, that's all that matters now, you're all still stuck with me forever, can't get rid of me that easily" Lexi laughs.

They all sit with her for a while hugging her and talking to her.

"Guys can I talk to her alone. Please?" Matt asks, more specifically talking to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth nods and they all leave the room to leave the pair alone to talk.

"I'm sorry lex. I didn't mean what I said I promise, I wish I had never said it and that none of this happened at all. I truly am sorry, you're perfect the way you are I promise you." Matt says not even baring to look her in her face.

"Look at me Matt." She says turning his face to look at her.

"It's okay. This isn't your fault... well it kinda is, but I've been going through so much shit these few years, and what you said really pushed me over the edge. You triggered something in me that I thought I had completely healed from. Do you really hate me Matt?" She asked, still holding his face in her hand.

"Do I hate you?" He repeats.

They were silent for a while.

"No I don't" he finally says.

     ︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄

l3v1gbd talks<3
i have nothing to say.

Do i hate you? ~ Matthew Sturniolo. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara