002 ♱

❝ Lexi you're such an obnoxious eater oh my
  fucking God ❞

"Yo it's kinda getting late, you guys wanna stay the night or nah?" Chris asks the four that were sat on the couch

"Are you kidding me, no they're not staying Chris" Matt mutters as he walks into the living room.

"We'll stay for sure, will there be enough room for all of us?" Lexi asked looking at Matt as she said it to make sure it annoys him.

"Well you could always sleep in Matts room Lex" Nick says teasing the pair.

"Fuck off Nick" they both yell at the same time rolling their eyes.

"You're literally in sync, you're perfect together!" Felix jokes making the group laugh apart from Matt and Lexi.

"Okay enough of the jokes, there will be enough room, 2 people can sleep in the guest room and the other 2 can sleep on the couch" Chris says answering Lexis question.

"Me and Ezra will sleep on the couch" Felix says getting up to go find some blankets.

"Wait can we go get food i'm hungry" Chris says as he grabs the keys to the car and throws them to Matt.

"Yeah whatever" Matt says as he walks into his room to get his shoes on.

They all get their shoes and jackets on and head out to the car.

"Where we going to eat?" Matt asks the group.

"Can we go to Taco Bell?" Nick asks looking away from the window to Matt.

"Is everyone okay with that?" He asks them not taking his eyes off of the road.

They all agree with Nick and Matt drives them to Taco Bell. They arrive and grab their food and eat it in the car park.

"Lexi you're such an obnoxious eater oh my fucking God" Matt yells turning to look at her.

"Lexi you're such an obnoxious eater oh my fucking God" she mimicks in a strange voice.

"Omg I can't deal, at this rate I'm gonna walk home" Nick scoffs putting his hand to his head.

"I agree, guys you do realise this is really annoying for everyone. We all know you guys like eachother, shut the fuck up stop pretending to hate eachother and get together already God!" Ezra yells in annoyance rolling his eyes.

The car has an awkward dead silence for a while after Lexi and Matts bickering.

"Cmon let's go home" Chris says finally breaking the awful silence.

Matt drives them home and they all go to bed, Lexi and Elizabeth in the guest room and Felix and Ezra on the couch.

                     ︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄

                       l3v1gbd talks<3

   i know it's short I just really wanted to
            get a chapter out so sorry 😊