005 ♱

❝you watch Kdramas?❞

The next day:

"Guys c'mon we need to go get lex, she's coming home today!" Elizabeth shouts up to the boys that were rushing around to get ready.

"We're coming!" Felix shouts down the stairs and the boys come running down the stairs

They all head to the car and drive to the hospital to go pick Lexi up.

They arrive and go to her room.

"Hey lex, we brought you some clothes that you can come home in!" Chris says jumping around in excitement as his bestfriend was able to come home today.

"Thank you guys, I really appreciate it, can you get out really quick while I get changed?" she says getting out of the bed grabbing the clothes out of the bag.

They all leave the room and she gets changed into the clothes they brought her.

Lexicarter posted on instagram.

Lexicarter: going home today :))

Christophersturniolo: I've missed you lex!
↪️ Lexicarter: I've missed you too Chris❕

Matthew.sturniolo: You coming back to the house?
↪️Lexicarter: Yep

Elizabethcarter: I love you lex🩷
↪️ Lexicarter: I love you too Eli🩷

She lets them know that they can come back into the room and she starts to get ready to go home, she gets discharged from the hospital and they head home.

They walk into the house to see Matt sat on the couch.

"Hey lex, how you doing?" He asks as he stands up to greet her.

"I'm fine thanks Matt" she replies as she sits down on the sofa to rest, she turns on the tv and puts sweet home on.

"What is this?" Chris asks sitting down next to her.

"It's this Kdrama that I've been watching, it's really good, I learnt Korean but obviously you don't know it so I'll put English subtitles on for you to read" she replies, turning the subtitles on for Chris.

"Thank you" he says as he turns to look at the tv.

"You watch Kdramas?" Matt asks turning to look at her.

"Yeah..?" She replies, not knowing if what he was goin to say to her next would be rude or not.

"Same!, sweet home is super good but so sad, enjoy it" he says as he turns away to walk upstairs to his room.

Chris and Lexi sit and watch sweet home for a bit until Ezra comes in and turns it off.

"Hey! I was really enjoying that" Chris exclaims as he snatch's the remote out of Ezra's hand.

"Well we are going out so get up" he says turning the tv off again.

They both get off of the sofa and head to the car.

"where we headed?" lexi asks ezra as she buckles her seatbelt.

"we are going to go eat" he says as he sits in the drivers seat waiting for everyone to get in the car.

5 minutes later, everyone else gets in the car and they head to the restaurant.

︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄
l3v1gbd talks <3
that's all i can be bothered to write, so sorry i haven't been updating, i've had a lot going on, thanks for being patient! love you all💋