003 ♱

❝it's not like you need anymore❞

TW: mentions of eating disorders, self harm and suicide attempts

The next morning

"Good morning guyssss" Nick and Chris shout as they walk into the guest room where Elizabeth and Lexi were sleeping.

"What the fuck dude" Lexi says in a croaky voice as she lifts her head up with her eyes still closed.

"Why is it so bright bro" Elizabeth exclaims as she opens her eyes and closes them again.

"Guys c'mon seriously it's 12:30, you guys have slept in" Chris whines as he attempts to lift the covers off of the pair.

"NO!" Lexi shouts as she grabs the cover before he can snatch it away.

"WOAH CHILL!" Chris exclaims as he backs away from the bed.

"Look, there's pancakes and bacon and other things downstairs, so get up and get down" Nick and Chris giggle as they leave the room.

Elizabeth and Lexi jump out of bed and run down the stairs.

"What, where's the food man?" Lexi moans as all she sees at the island are two giggling boys.

"We knew you would wake up and come down if we told you there was pancakes" Chris laughs as he gets a drink out of the fridge.

"They did the same thing to me too" Matt scoffs as punches Nick in the arm.

"What the fuck Matt" Nick yells before starting a fist fight with his brother.

"Fuck you Nick" Matt yells walking over to the couch.

"You literally started it idiot" Nick scowls.

"Anywayyy, who wants to play Fortnite with me?" Chris asks as he goes to walk up the stairs.

"Ooohh I will, I'm awake and bored so why not" Lexi answers, following Chris up the stairs.

"I'll play whenever Lexi isn't because she's actually so fucking bad" Matt says rolling his eyes as he puts Netflix on the tv.

Lexi ignores him and her and Chris walk up the stairs into his room.

"We can take it in turns" Chris says as he switches his pc on.