chapter one

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
ANGELA GIARRATANA

CHAPTER ONE
"SOMETHING LIKE THAT"

°°°

september 2023.

kennymatthews made a new post!

liked by inakigo and 54,617 otherskennymatthews this very tired girl is back in la after nine years of being in nyc and i've already

kennymatthews this very tired girl is back in la after nine years of being in nyc and i've already...
1. made a dumb purchase (how could i say no to boob cup??)
2. forced kiki to tear up an in and out with me
3. taken a picture of the sky
4. dubbed for delicious in dungeon (which i have a feeling @damienhaas will be seeing a lot more of me... you will find out later 😉)

load comments...

inakigo woo hoo i made the la post!!
\
kennymatthews duhh

damienhaas 🥳🥳
\
kennymatthews 🤘🤘

user1 are you dating damien???
\
kennymatthews i'm flattered, but no i am not lol

user2 can i ask why you came back after nine years?
\
kennymatthews i find being in la is easier for acting right now! plus, i've missed my warm home state

user3 is the secret a new job?
\
kennymatthews getting warmer :))

user4 ... DID YOU ACTUALLY JOIN SMOSH
\
user5 why would she join smosh?
\
user6 she joked about it on twitter
\
user7 i hope she did ngl
\
kennymatthews  🤷‍♀️🤫

load more comments..

ANGELA went into work like she did everyday. today was a heavy shoot day, and she was running a little late.

she ran out of her car and into the smosh building, quickly saying hello and good morning to anyone she saw.

she made her way to makeup where amanda and chanse were waiting for her.

"there you are!" amanda exclaimed.

angela quickly looked at the call sheet to see what video was being shot. "i know, sorry." she said, looking in the mirror.

"hey, there's something we need to tell you." chanse said.

due to being the rush of being late, angela didn't understand the meaning of chanse's comment. "i need to manage my time better, i know." she joked.

chanse and amanda made eye contact, agreeing that angela should know what was waiting for her on set.

angela decided she didn't need to apply any other makeup so she quickly made her way to the sets. amanda and chanse rushed after her, trying but failing to warn her about something.

"oh, right, the new girl starts today" angela said. the iconic try not to laugh wall became more and more visible as as angela speed walked, apologizing for being late.

"yeah, um, about that." chanse said, failing to get angela to slow down.

angela noticed everyone was standing around a blonde with their back turned.  damien noticed angela and smiled. "hey, angela, meet kennedy! it's her first video."

angela stopped dead in her tracks as kennedy turned around. "oh, uh, hi."

damien noticed the sudden change in her body language. "are you a secret fan of one piece or something?" damien joked, referring to kennedy's role in the netflix live action series.

"uh, something like that." angela said, inching closer to the group.

the small crowd consisted of damien, shayne, arasha, courtney, and of course, kennedy. "hey, it's good to see you." kennedy smiled.

"yeah, you too." angela responded, not entirely sure if this was a weird dream or not.

"do you two know each other?" shayne asked from next to kennedy.

"uh, something like that." angela responded again. amanda and chanse came up behind her and amanda placed a hand on her shoulder.

"we were friends back in college but lost touch when i moved after i graduated." kennedy said, speeding to cover up angela's concering comment.

"oh, how awesome!" damien said. "small world."

"yeah, super small." angela added.

the group collectively noticed that angela was a bit off but quickly were redirected once the crew was ready to begin filming.

the camera was rolling and everyone shuffled to make sure everyone in the larger tntl group could be seen. 

"hello and welcome back to try not to laugh!" damien announced as everyone around him cheered. angela tried her best to push the past out of her mind and act as if everything was normal.

"we have somebody joining us for their first ever video!" damien continued. "everyone welcome our very special friend, kennedy!"

angela put on a large smile, fitting in with the rest of the excitment. she did what she did best by bringing the energy up like everyone else did. though, she fought back the urge to say 'uh, something like that.'

°°°

abi speaks!
first chapter yall!! it's a short one but they will be longer as the story progresses

🥳