chapter 4 (mistake)

"When my eyes gaze upon you,
The heavens themselves turn bright and joyful.
The stars and moon seem jealous of your beauty.
You are the meaning of glamour,
And the very essence of all that is lovely.
So please, oh beautiful one,
Let me be alongside you always.
Let my soul sing with a passion for you,
And let my heart throb with a devotion to you,
For I have found in you, what love is truly about."

__________________________

Robert then after finding all the details about Smith's daughter and Michele as his boss said prepare the report and enters Denver's cabin to give that even he doesn't know what his boss wants to know about Michele what's making him so intrested in Michele .
After he knock the door when Denver tell him to come inside .
Then after going inside , he says
"Sir here's the report about that girl who hacked our system and sir here's the informational report about the girl you met in the cafe ."

Then Denver says "you guys are not capable of finding that brat (Smith's daughter) then do one thing call Jones ( their most reliable men who is aggressive and capable of doing hard tasks smoothly as Robert is his PA so he has less experience in doing adventurous tasks and that girl who is hiding is way more effective in not only hiding herself but also about blackmailing them )."

After half an hour Jones comes to his office then Robert tells him that" boss is waiting for you in cabin"

When Jones enters inside his cabin he sees that Denver is busy in virtual meeting so he was about to leave then when Denver move around he saw that Jones is about to leave then he stopped him and said , " Jones pick that girl's file from the table and ask the details from Robert " as he was sitting on the side sofa having his black bitter coffee and attending the meeting .
Then Jones was confused which file to pick as there were two files on that table then he took one and open that to see if this is that file he saw there's information about the girl so he assumed that this would be the file he took that and move out .

Afterwards Robert without checking told him that he has to kidnap the girl whose information is there in that file .

Jones understood that the task is assigned to him will not be the easy task as they are telling him to find her .

_______________________

After running from the cafe Michele was embarassed as she was crying and was ignoring the person who was calling her ; her eyes were swollen when she sits in the car her father asked her "what happened Mish why are you crying" she told him "nothin" and pleaded him to drive the car fast for the school then after when they reached her school Lucus told him that he will not come to pick her as he has important surgery in his hospital and he will also be late or may be he will come early in house next morning so he told her " don't wait for me and eat dinner on time ".
Then Michele told him " ok dadda I'll call the driver when the school will get over ".

Michele on the other hand was now in the school feeling lonely as Rachel isn't there it's not like that she only talks to Rachel in her class, she also talks to other people in her class but it's just that she was her best friend and she's missing her so much .

It was assembly time so their class representatives were checking their i'ds

Then when she search for that in her bag she finds that missing.
" Damnn, Where's my I'd?"

" I carried it when I was leaving the home "
then where did lost it she thought . Then watching her stressed their class CR Evan ask
" what happen Michele why are you looking so anxious ?"

"Actually I put my I'd there in my bag I don't know where did I lost that "

" It's ok Michele no one's going to say anything to you it's ok it's also your first time leave it and ya take it it's a spare I'd I have right now wear it in the assembly hall ok? "