chapter 5 (His castle)

He grabs the napkin and cleans his face*."Why are you running away princess ?"

*Is he somethin bipolar or what it's just a minute ago he was brutally torchering those people and now he's acting so lovely like nothing happened what's wrong with him , thinking that she looks away*

"You can't run away from me "
*He chuckled and takes a sip of water*

Tears blurrs her vision and started flowing through her cheeks

" Did I cause you any loss or harm like I don't even know you why are you sayin that why did you kidnap me 😭😭😭" she sobs heavily ..
He sighs sadly and says " no dear you aren't kidnapped it was just a mistake forgive me princess "

She was frightened to the core " what's going on damnnn why am i here 😭😭😭 like why are you callin me princess damnnn are you my dad or what coz only my dad calls me princess .."

Hearing that he smirked and said " well you know princess you can call me dad too (he started laughing) I don't mind that princess"*still laughing *

" Mhm .. well okay princess , you wanna know why I call you princess ?"

She was still confused as to why he said that she can call him dad like was her family adopted her as her mother said that she is not their daughter, their one and only child is their son.
To which she thinks like is he her real dad but she was still confused as how can a man so young can be her father .
So she asks this directly from him .
Hearing all that made him laugh and confused as the same time and he went towards the side chair where her file was kept and checks her file in which he founds that her step mother doesn't treat her properly always torchers her mentally and also sometimes physically (as the file was prepared having each and every detail on it her likes and dislikes and her allergies too were included in it.)
He then without saying a single word went towards her and blind fold her so that she can't see further this bloody mess he has created by mistake and take her outside towards her car and after they were settled inside he while opening her blindfold he said the words in her ears " i will tell you that why I call you princess at the appropriate time "(as her mind is so young she wouldn't understand that now ) "and princess don't worry I'll fix your family problems as well don't worry they will not hurt you ever again "

"Please don't do anything to my family please "

To which without saying a word he nods his head.

Car stops and Jones open their car door and Denver then take Michele off his lap and make her sit on seat and after getting down from the car he offers his hand to support Michele then when he said " welcome home Michele " she after viewing the sight in front of her she hesitantly says " but this isn't my house" .

" Now this is your house and you are not going anywhere I don't want you to go to a place where you are not respected and your mother hunhh she even doesn't want you there "