chapter 2 (collision with devil)

It was early morning and Bryce was still sleeping and their servant prepared breakfast for Lucus and Michele and after that started cleaning the home before their Madam get up .

Next day Rachel isn't coming so Michele's father is going to drop her to her school .

Lucus : " ready Mish " Michele :" yes daddy I'm ready " Lucus :" come take your stuff I'm waitin in the parkin but Mish princi can you jus wait in the cafe I've to meet someone their ? And don't worry I'll drop you at school on time and there's st...

Michele :" yes daddy I'm ready "
Lucus :" come take your stuff I'm waitin in the parkin but Mish princi can you jus wait in the cafe I've to meet someone their ? And don't worry I'll drop you at school on time and there's still half an hour left "
Michele " yes dadda I'm ok with it and I also need morning coffee "

Then lucus after coming in front of cafe he told Michele to went inside and he'll come after parking the car then Michele after going inside went towards the counter and ordered mocha and waited for her order and then she saw her father coming she wave at him so he can see her but when he came towards her he said "sorry Mish we got late and the person whom I've to met isn't comin so shall we go back ? Wait did you ordered your coffee "
" Yes dad I'm waiting I already ordered that "
" You go sit on the empty table over there I'll bring you your coffee ok? "
" Yes dadda "

And later when she turned and was about to step forwards she bumped on to someone's chest and her head literally pained like she bumped on to a stone "ahhh " she started rubbing her head and her father came towards her when she saw a man wearing a coat with loaded bullet gun on his waist and she horrified after watching the gun on that man and started thinking like this man seems dangerous what if he hit her and slap her for accidentally bumping on him as when she bumped on him the cup he was holding slipped from his hand and coffee from that cup falls on both of them which is enough for someone to be angry.
She then quickly ran and hugged her father without even watching who the person was .

" Are you ok princess? Did you hurt "
She was so shocked that she didn't even said a single word and just shake her head negatively.
" Owhh so Sorry she didn't saw you accidentally she collided while turning "
That man said in heavy and deep voice " see before you walk kid, see what mess did you created " he didn't saw her face properly he just saw her ginger hairs and heard her voice and before he could say anything the sound came from behind " Robert how long will you take to bring my coffee ? " now this voice which came was way more deep and sounded naturally dangerous .
" Sorry sir , coming " .

He then quickly took the order from the counter and rush towards his boss.

Then when Lucus move around to see who is the boss ; from the glass door he saw someone sitting in VIP section (from there no voice can be heard outside as it was sound proof but someone can see clearly) there he was being surrounded by many guards having dangerous aura around himself and immediately recognised him that he was no other then Denver romano he have heard about him from his several friends who were in business and his bestfriend ( Rachel's father)also told him about Denver (and also saw him on some news channels ) that he is a multibillionaire and he's only 20 same as the age of his son David but he established his own business and became the top business tycoon globally having so many MNCs under him , and the way he was carrying himself so well isn't easy for a guy so young to climb such position in the society and also so dangerous that all the people in society obeyed him and the person who was sitting on his table was their mayor but can be seen from afar was deadly shaking .

Snipping out of the trance he saw her daughter hugging him tightly he understood that she's frightened because of the gun she saw on that guard's waist .
" Mish princi see your coffee has prepared ."

Then she pulled herself from Lucus and Lucus bought her mocha she ordered and after paying they went towards the restroom to make her uniform clean which was having a faded stain of that black coffee

Then she pulled herself from Lucus and Lucus bought her mocha she ordered and after paying they went towards the restroom to make her uniform clean which was having a faded stain of that black coffee .

" Mish princi you go wash it and I'm waiting outside in the car is it ok ?"

"No problem dad"

After getting clean when she moved out of the washroom she saw a man standing on outside of the main door who seem dangerous and cold , but after when she saw so many men around him well equipped and the same man whom she bumped on was still having a stain on his coat she became frightened recalling their dangerous voices and watching their guns she started to shake but then she saw call from her phone screen of her father then she distracted herself and pickup the call and said I'm coming dad and started moving forward like nothing happened ignoring the senerio . She fastly ran towards her car but unfortunately she again bumped on to someone this time she was more hurt like she hit herself from the giant strong stone and started panicking and weeping she without even watching whom she just collided started running towards her car but at that time she accidentally dropped her I'd card .

Her father then asked her "are you ok princess ? Why are you crying ? What happened ? "
"Nothing dad I'm getting late please take me to school " she heard him calling her but she was so consumed in her own thoughts that they will hurt her now surely she didn't turned back without even knowing that he was calling her for her identity she dropped . But she wanted to escape so badly that she didn't even glanced him once .

________________________________

Authors note **

Please let me know if I'm delaying it more I'll improve it and assuring that this will be the most intrestin story you'll gonna enjoy it .(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Hope you are liking the story , let me know your views in the comment section and vote for this story if you are enjoying it and you can follow me too and share this story more and show some love if you really appreciate my work ......

Vote. Share. Comment.

Thank you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤