"And um, when you were reached out to, did anyone tell you the type of job the interview was for specifically?" Joe asks.

She shakes her head. "Not specifically, no."

"Okay, so how do you do in very busy, sometimes high stress situations?"

"Honestly, I think just like any human it's hard sometimes," she shrugs. "But overall, I feel like I do very well in stressful situations and busy is never a problem."

Joe grins, nodding before looking at me. "Babe?"

I nod as well, giving her a small grin. "If you don't mind me asking," I begin. "Why did you leave your last family?"

"The kids had just gotten older," she explains. "They just started school, and their parents decided to instead keep me on as more of an as needed sitter instead so that I could still periodically see them if I'm ever available to do so."

I nod. "Gotcha. Um, do you have a preferred age group that you've just found yourself enjoying more?"

She shakes her head. "Not necessarily, no. I mean, I love the younger babies, cause they're just so curious and so fun but I wouldn't say I have a preference, no."

"Right," I reply. "And overall, what disciplinary tactics do you find yourself using if a child is throwing a tantrum?"

"Well, honestly, my biggest concern is keeping them safe so for me personally, I find myself getting down to their level and trying to communicate with them and have them somehow show me or tell me what we can do to make it better."

"Got ya," I nod, grinning. "I think I'm good."

Joe raises his brows, nodding. "Me too, thank you so much Claire, we will definitely be in touch. I'll walk you out."

She nods, thanking me and walking out with Joe.

A moment later, I hear the front door close and footsteps before Joe speaks up.

"You didn't like her."

"Nope."

He sighs as I cross her name off the list. "That's why you didn't ask her anymore questions."

"Yes."

"What did you not like about her?" He asks.

"She felt fake," I shrug. "Like she was trying too hard to say the right thing."

He chuckles. "Babe, she probably was. Not only is this a nanny position where you're taking care of someone else's child but there's a lot of pressure considering it's labeled as a celebrity gig since I'm her father."

"And as much as I understand that in an interview you try your best, I don't think that includes trying to make your answers perfect. I think it includes trying to show them that you're a real human being."

He nods. "Okay. We have a few minutes until our next person gets here. Was there anything wrong with my questions?"

"No," I shake my head. "Your questions were great. Simple."

"I figured I'd leave the more intense ones to you."

I nod. "That's probably for the best, yeah."

He chuckles again. "What other questions do you have that you didn't ask her?"

"What a previous day in the job would look like, if they have experience in a childcare emergency, if they're comfortable adjusting to different childcare styles, what activities they typically do with children they care for, and what the biggest challenge about their job is and how they overcome that challenge."