Gym

TW: insecurity about your weight.

You really had never like your body or weight, but you learn live with that. You play sports frequently and have a healthy diet.

When you started dating Taylor, back in 2017, people always made an issue of your body. They talked about How ugly it was, and that Taylor deserved someone prettier.

Taylor — accustomed to the hate of the time — told you to didn't listen to these people, and that they were just jealous because you were dating her.

This worked for a while for you, but not nearly every year they would come back to this topic, they would talk about how you should go to the gym, and try to dress up more so that Taylor would just find you a little attractive.

Whenever this kind of topic appears on social media, Taylor would inform you to stay off Twitter, since you spend the most time using this app when you're using your phone.

You listen to it — or at least you listened to it for 6 years — to avoid thinking about it too much.

Today was one of the days that Taylor told you to try to stay away from social media because things weren't very friendly there. You nodded, and said you would stay away from your cell phone.

The only thing she didn't know was that you were deceiving her.

Taylor had to go to the studio in full on Sunday, but stated that he would be back soon and that it wouldn't take long because it was just to go over a melody.

The moment she walked out the door of your apartment, you turned on your laptop and logged onto Twitter.

Taylor's fans were generally affectionate towards you and your relationship with Taylor, but when someone revived the subject of your body it seemed like everyone turned on you.

You read the worst ones that could exist, and held back a few tears when they hit your weak spot.

"For real, she needs to lost weight to stay with Taylor. Like, SHE'S TAYLOR SWIFT."

"I think she never looked in a mirror."

"What Taylor see on her???"

You released a few tears after those last comments, you closed your notebook and went to the bathroom.

There you washed your face and looked in the mirror. There was nothing wrong with you, your weight was completely normal for your height, it turns out that people on the internet often prefer you to have an attractive body than to live a healthy life.

Those comments really affected you, you cried a lot, until you received a message on your phone, it was Taylor.

"Hey, princess. I'm going home, see you in 10 minutes!! I love you."

You dried off your tears and took a shower to try to clear your head. Taylor arrived in less than 10 minutes and sat on the bed waiting for you to finish.

When you came out of the bathroom she walked up to you and kissed your lips.

"Hi, baby." You faked a smile, your eyes looked a little puffy, and of course she noticed that.

"Were you crying?" She asked, you quickly shook your head and made up an excuse.

"Of course not! It's j-just... I got some shampoo in my eyes." She seemed less worried now.

"Oh, okay. Just have more kindness the next time." She kisses you again, she grabs your hands and takes you downstairs.

The two of you lay down on the sofa in the living room and Taylor turned on the TV to watch friends.

You were laying on Taylor's lap as she stroked your hair softly. After a few minutes of silence, just you and Taylor watching, you decided to warn her about something.

"I'm going to join the gym" You warned indifferently, you wouldn't have to pay anyway because Taylor insisted on buying a house with a private gym, just for her — and now — the two of you.

To be honest, you saw her confused face very well.

"Okay, if that's what you want I can't stop you, but I can just ask why? You already play sports 4 times a week and, on top of that, you eat healthy."

Everything she was saying was true, you were adapting to your life this way and trying not to think about aesthetics, just about your health, all this before reading what people think about you on the internet.

"Uh, no specific reason."

You tried to convince her, but she knew you very well.

"Y/n, I know that you're lying, just tell me what it is. I love you and nothing will change that."

"I'm fat." You answered.

She raised one of her eyebrows and continued looking at you.

"No, you aren't. Why would you say something like that? You are a completely normal weight for your height."

"But I feel ugly and fat!" You said.

She took a deep breath and looked down at the floor.

"I told you to stay off the internet, honey. They say anything to get to us, you don't have to care about that, Y/n" You stared blankly at the floor, Taylor huffed and got up from the couch.

"Okay, if you want to think that, I have to prove you wrong." She said and grabbed your hand and led you to the home gym.

She took a scale and placed it in front of her.

You were a little nervous about having to go up, but Taylor encouraged you.

"Go on, princess. You know that I'll never judge you." You swallowed hard and climbed up.

And there it was, your completely healthy weight, and you had lost 4 pounds (1.81 kg) since the last time you weighed yourself.

Taylor nodded and took you off the scale again. You stood still while she put the scale away again and waited for her new steps.

She suddenly started picking up several weights of different weights, you still didn't understand as she positioned the weights on the bar. (Gym bar).

When she finished placing the weights she asked you to come closer and you obeyed. She then lay down to do the exercise, and you still hadn't noticed.

You looked at the weights she placed on the bar and that's when you noticed what she had done.

She had placed her weight on each side of the bar, meaning she was easily doing an exercise with twice her weight, and somehow that automatically made you feel good. She repeated this process 3 times, resulting in 75 times she raised and lowered the bar.

When she was done, she sat up and looked at you.

"And this is just the weight of my warm-up, darling. You don't have to worry about your height, you are perfect." She stood up and kissed you.

You were smiling like an idiot now, so many years have passed and you are still completely in love with your girlfriend.

As you kissed and had small hugs, she pulled away for a moment, and crouched down.

She, with impressive strength, took you in her arms, bridal style and took you to your room on the second floor.

"I love you, my girl." She says smiling and pulls you on your bed.

"I love you too, Tay." She kisses you again.