I'm up to throw this book at you.

Start from the beginning

"It's fine by me."

"I just don't want that to affect our friendship or whatever we have!"
I groaned annoyed.

"It won't affect anything. We won't tell anyone about this Mia!"

"Promise me!" I turned to him.

"What?"

"That you won't tell anyone and that it won't affect our friendship! We're gonna pretend like nothing happened and..."

He stepped closer as his one hand ended on my waist and the other one on my chin, raising my head so I can look at him. He had that soft smile on his face.

"I promise. We're acting like nothing happened!"

"Okay... Thanks..." my cheeks started turning red.

"But you have to promise me that you won't overthink it anymore."

"Okay... I promise!" I nodded.

"Come on now... They're probably waiting for us." he put his arm around my shoulder as we started walking to our friends.

Pablo's POV

I couldn't sleep all night. My heart was pounding so fast at the thought of Mia. Her lips on mine, her voice, everything! I didn't know what to do with myself.

Million emotions were inside me. Why did she suddenly pull away? What made her stop? Did I do something wrong? Maybe I went too far when I started touching her skin? But I couldn't help it... I got carried away and she was just too perfect to be true.

All I could think about was her. While breakfast, we were both silent. I tried to understand why she wasn't happy as she usually was. Why did her smile fade away?

I respect her decision not to talk about what happened between us last night. If she doesn't wanna talk about it and wants to forget everything, then I respect it. I fucked up...
I shouldn't have done that...

Yet... I couldn't help myself. Her lips looked so perfect and I just thought.. What if I... And then it happened what happened...

I said that I won't be thinking about it anymore. I said that I'm gonna pretend like nothing happened, but I can't! I can't ignore that! My feelings... I can't ignore my heart that starts pounding faster every time she's around me.

"Why are you so quiet Gavi?" Pedri asked as they all looked at me.

We were in Pedri's room for a boys night. Girls were either in Abigeal's
or Mia's room.

"I'm not."

"You look a little lost hermano."
Balde said worried.

"I'm not! What's wrong with you?"
I raised my eyebrow now annoyed.

"We're normal... But you don't look okay." Ferran added.

"I'm just tired... I didn't sleep last night."

"Maybe you should go to sleep. It's already late so... We have one more day before we have to go back home." Fermin sighed upset.

"We were here for 7 days Fermin. It's enough. We have to go back to training." Pedri said.

"He's right... Anyways, I'm going to sleep..." I stood up to leave.

"Good night Pablito!" Balde smiled.

"Night..."

While I was going to my room,
I stopped in front of Mia's door.
I regret what I did, but at the same time... What if that's what I wanted? Feeling her soft lips... Touching her skin... What if I wanted all that?