Whatever you say Mrs. Gavira!

A week passed since I cried in Pablo's arms. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't look at him the same. I was embarrassed. Yes, because he saw me crying.

It's not like he hasn't seen me crying before, but still... I showed my weak side. I don't show that I'm weak, except when Pablo looks at me with his soft gaze.

I don't know what happened that night. Why did I start crying when he looked at me. I just felt weird and tears just filled my eyes.

I tried to act cool again, like everything is normal, but when he was around, I couldn't behave like I used to. I wanted to apologize for whatever that was. I need help! Seriously!

"And you...no, I... Ugh! I can't with this!" I groaned and threw my script on the bed.

For the last two hours, I've been trying to learn the lines Mr. Sanchez gave us. We'll probably play it in pairs next time. He said that he's going to choose pairs, since it has to be a boy and a girl.

"Maybe if I take a snack and change the room? Why not?! I'm craving chocolate anyway."

I took my papers and went down to the kitchen. The house was quiet. Ferran and Pedri went out with Frenkie, Balde was sleeping and Fermin was in his room.

Fermin told me that they went out with Frenkie and I didn't want to ask anything else. They're old enough to care about themselves. I'm not their mother. I don't have to know where they are every moment.

I took a chocolate bar and sat on the kitchen counter to eat and read. Maybe if I read it a couple of times,
I'll remember something?

"And you are the... No, wait... I'm the...Ugh, what kind of play is this?
It doesn't even make sense!"
I complained to myself.

"Can I help somehow?"

"I don't think... Pablo? What are you doing here?" I glanced at him confused.

He was leaning against the door, one hand above his head. Why does that look so hot? Reminds me of situations in books. I can only imagine how he would do that if I was in front of him...

"This is my house as well."

"Yeah, but I thought that you went out."

"Who told you that?" he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Fermin."

"Don't listen to him! He doesn't know what he's saying. He's stressed."

"Why?"

"Oh you know... It's his birthday next week and he's confused because of his feelings."

"Why would he be nervous because of his birthday?! I mean, I get that he's excited and..."

"You didn't understand me. He's confused because he's madly in love for the first time."

"Oohh... You mean that... Yeah... Dani is the same when we start talking about him. I feel like they will be
so cute together."

"Oh yeah, they will. He just needs to make the first move and ask her out. He has to do it as soon as possible."

"You think he's able to ask her out without stuttering and saying something stupid? Yeah, no way..."

"Like you're much better than him in asking girls out!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well... If I remember correctly... You were in my bed, making out with me, darling. What is more, you didn't wanna let me go. So I think I did a pretty good job." he walked up to me with a smirk on his face.