I'm up to throw this book at you.

I couldn't sleep all night because of what happened. Pablo and I didn't even have a chance to talk about it. We were silent while breakfast.

It was so awkward, I couldn't even look at Abigeal like I used to. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm ashamed of the person I became.

Today, we all agreed to go to visit Sempione park. It was so hard for me to pretend like nothing happened  when something obviously happened. Luckly, Pablo was good at hiding it.

"This place is beautiful!" Fermin exclaimed.

"Imagine how it is when it's summer." Balde replied.

"Ten times more beautiful!" Pedri stated.

"Guys... I'm kind of hungry." Ferran said.

"Come on! Let's find some place where we can eat." Pedri replied.

I was walking behind them, quietly, lost in my thoughts. I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt so guilty for everything. I fucked up bad... Really...really bad...

I leaned on the fence and stared at the beautiful lake.

"Are you coming Mia?" Pedri called me.

"I'll catch up with you soon! Just give me a minute!" I shouted back.

"Okay!"

They continued walking without me. Abigeal wasn't that annoyed anymore. She did actually ask me what happened and I explained that I received a call from the receptionist, saying that someone broken into my room and that's why Pablo went with me. And we got stuck in the elevator when we wanted to go up to our floor.

She believed me, but I still feel like a shitty friend. I betrayed her. I did something I shouldn't have done. It's my fault.

"What's so interesting in that water?" asked a very well known voice that made my body shiver for some reason.

"It's pretty... You can see your real self in it. You can see who you really are."

"And what did you see?"

"A shitty friend..."

"What?"

"Nothing... Forget about it..." I sighed and threw one pebble in the lake.

"You wanna talk about... Last night..."

"Is there anything to say about it?"
I looked into his eyes, that were again so calm and lovely.

"It's my fault... I got carried away..."

"No it's not! It's my fault!"

"But I kissed you."

"It's still my fault."

"Look... I know we did something that we shouldn't have but... It's not a big deal."

"Yes it is!" I said a little louder.

"Why?"

I stared at him blankly. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell him. I didn't wanna tell him the real reason.

"It was a mistake... Big mistake Pablo." I sighed and looked at water again.

"I know... But you shouldn't make a big deal out of it and overthink what happened. If it's gonna make you feel better, I haven't been thinking about it."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"I don't know..."

"Do you...regret it?"

"A little..."

"Same... I... I don't know what got into me last night. I'm sorry..."

"It would be the best if we both forget about it... We were both a little drunk and... We got carried away."