~Education~

Warning; mention of sex!!

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~

I wake up to the sound of soft breathing behind me. I rub my eyes before sighing.
"Nemi, you know you have to wake me up before sleeping in my bed.."
I turn around and jump off the bed. A man with long black hair and cyan tips is sleeping soundly in my bed, my blankets covering all his body except his neck and face. He has a very pale skin complexion. After some time, the boy opens his eyes, leaving me to see beautiful cyan orbs. He then looks towards me and sits up, the blankets falling down. He's not wearing any shirt but he has golden bracelets on his right arm.
"Who are you?!"
"?- Tokito Muichiro, I'm your Angel guardian.."
"You don't look like an Angel.."
"Mui- I'm in my human form.. I can hide the wings and halo.."
"Oh."
The man stands up, leaving me with a great view of his no no area.
"Cover yourself up would you?!"
The man looks down and tilts his head.
"Mui- Why?"
"Cause I can see your down there!"
"Mui- What's wrong with that?"
"It's your private area, cover it up!"
The man wraps one of the shirts that was on the floor around his waist, covering his no no area.
"That's better.."
"Mui- You humans are strange.."
"Really?"
"Mui- Yeah, it's the first time I actually speak with someone.."
The man looks around the room then takes my phone in his fragile-looking hands.
"Mui- What's this?"
"That's a phone.."
"Mui- What is it for?"
"Depends, you can play with games on it."
The Angel clicks on the screen but when it lights up, he throws it on the floor. He then says "demon" before walking out of the room.
"No, Mui, come back here!"
I whisper-scream as I follow him. The Angel goes downstairs and walk through the kitchen. He opens the cabinets and after opening half of them, he takes out a chocolate bar.
"Mui- What's this?"
"That's a chocolate bar.."
"Mui- Is it dangerous?"
"It's to eat Mui."
The Angel tries munching it with the wrapper on.
"That's not how we-"
"Nemi- Genya, who are you talking to?"
I hear my older brother starting to walk down the stairs so I take Mui by the hand and opens the fridge. I push the Angel in it.
"You stay there, don't make a sound."
I close the refrigerator and then look behind to see Nemi staring at me.
"Nemi- Why you looking in there?"
"I wanted some whipped cream but gave up that idea."
"Nemi- Okay..? Anyways, who were you talking to?"
"Myself, you know.. I'm so delusional, maybe the blind woman did this."
The boy raises his eyebrows before walking closer to the fridge. I block his path while putting on a nervous smile.
"Nemi- What are you hi-"
The fridge door fly open and Muichiro falls on the floor. I notice he now has big white wings behind his back that cover his chest.
"Nemi- Genya I knew you were gay but you could've told me you were bringing a boy home. Like your cosplay little bud."
"Mui- What's a cosplay?"
The boy stands up and give me the chocolate bar but with a bite mark in it.
"Did you eat the chocolate WITH the wrapper.?"
"Mui- Yeah, it wasn't good."
"You're supposed to remove it, Mui.."
"Nemi- Damn your boyfriend is dumb."
"Mui- What's a boyfriend?"
The Angel asks as he take a bottle of beer from the fridge.
"Mui- This thing... What is it?"
"Beer, basically alcohol-"
The man throws the bottle on the floor, making a big splash on the floor plus a mess of broken glass pieces.
"Nemi, I present you my Angel guardian.."
"Nemi- So he's not your boyfriend? And that's not a cosplay he's wearing?"
"Yep, he never learned anything about the human word so he's.. VERY curious and might do things that don't make sense.."
"Nemi- Like throwing beer on the ground?"
"Yeah, sorry 'bout that."
"Nemi- It's fine, it was a gift from our dad anyways- Where did he go?"
I look behind me to see Muichiro has completely vanished from the kitchen.
"Muichiro??? Where did you go?!"
I start checking every room, followed by Sanemi who looks as concerned as me. We notice an opened door and immediately rush outside. There, we see Muichiro on the swing that's in the middle of the flower garden. Once he sees me, he walks over and smile.
"Mui- Hey Genya.."
"Okay.. Rule number 1, do NOT wander around while alone."
"Mui- Oh.. Okay.."
I grab his hand and walk back inside, Sanemi removing the flowers from his beautiful hair. I then walk over to the living room and place him on the couch.
"Mui- Ooo, comfy!"
The Angel take one of the pillows and hug it so tight it explodes. The boy then stares at the feathers and start crying.
"Nemi- Uhhh, What?"
"I think it's because his wings are made of feathers.."
"Nemi- You think?"
"Mui, why are you crying..?"
The angels stares at me with teary eyes before calming down a bit.
"Mui- I'm not crying.."
I raise my eyebrows and Sanemi does so as well.
"Nemi- How about we go buy this little guy some clothes, huh?"
"How will we do that if he doesn't even have any?"
"Nemi- I can lend one of my suits."
[ Time skip ]
We are currently walking to the closest luxury mall. Muichiro refused to get inside the car, claiming that it was "the devil's doing" and that it was dangerous. I succeeded in making him hide his wings and put a suit on. Muichiro suddenly gets closer to me and grasp my hand tightly.
"Mui- Do they know I'm an angel..?"
"They don't, we are just really popular."
We finally reach the luxury mall and enter. It doesn't take long before Muichiro runs to the food store, followed by the both of us.
"Want some food?"
"Mui- Yes."
I walk up to the counter and a woman wave me hi.
"?- Hello, what can I get you?"
I think for a moment, not knowing what Muichiro likes and dislikes.
"I'll take a box of green tea mochi's."
"?- How many mochi's would you like in that box?"
"50 please."
"?- That'll be 25$, card or cash?"
I hand the woman a card and she swipes it before handing it back to me. Then, a man comes over and hands me the box containing the 50 mochi's. I walk away but once I notice Muichiro not in his spot, I panic.
"Mui? Muichiro where the fuck did you go?"
I look around the big food market until I see Muichiro holding a stranger's hand. They seem to be getting away from the mall. I run up to them, take Muichiro by the wrist and pull him towards me.
"What the fuck dude?! That's literally kidnapping!"
"?- Come on, I was bringing home."
"Mui- He's right. I told him I was from heaven and he said he'll help me go back there!"
"Mui that means he was going to kill you."
The angel gasps and hide behind me. Then, the kidnapper walk closer but is immediately tackled down by a security guard. Sanemi soon runs over to me and start checking me for injuries.
"I'm fine Nemi, I'm more concerned about Mui.."
I look down at the boy and notice he is pale. He seems rather tired as well.
"Oh Mui, what did that man give you?"
"Mui- Nothing? I'm just not feeling well.."
I look down at Muichiro once again to see him almost falling off my shoulder. I keep him steady before picking him up one arm to notice he's very light. I look at his face. He's sleeping already, meaning he doesn't have a strong immune system.
"The delusional lady said it was supposed to be a guardian.. Not a child who can barely protect himself.."
"Nemi- Let's go back home, we'll get him clothes later."
I nod and follow Nemi out of the mall while keeping a close look on Mui. We are immediately greeted by the rain once we're outside so we hurry up back home. We run on the sidewalks, our feet making the water from the puddles splash around. We finally arrive home after a solid 10 minutes and rush inside. I take off my shoes and run to my room then finally lay Muichiro down on the bed. He immediately snuggles into the blankets. Once I make sure he's fine, I go back downstairs.
"He still hasn't eaten anything healthy.."
"Nemi- How about we cook together?"
"Sure, I don't mind."
We pull out the ingredients to make chicken nuggets and potatoes. We then start cooking like we used to.
[ Time skip ]
As I place the uncooked chicken nuggets in oil, Muichiro appears behind the counter.
"WHAT THE FUCK."
"Mui- What?"
"How did you do that???"
"Mui- Do what? Teleport?"
"Yes! How?!"
"Mui- It's a power I have, what are you cooking?"
"Chicken nuggets, Nemi is making smashed potatoes.."
"Mui- Who's it for?"
"It's for you Mui, since I haven't seen you eat anything since this morning."
"Mui- But it's just 1:35 pm, it's normal I haven't eaten yet.."
"It's gonna be for diner.."
The boy looks around before sitting mid-air. I stare at the boy before pulling the nuggets out of the boiling oil. I then put them in a plate as Nemi place the mashed potatoes in the fridge. I do so with the nuggets and then turn to Muichiro.
"Mui, how do you spell your name?"
"Mui- Uhh... I don't know."
"Nemi- Hey Genya, how about we shop online for clothes?"
"Hey that's a good idea!"
I take Mui by the hand and drag him to the PC room. I then install the three of us on the gamer PC and open SHEIN. I swipe down the clothes section until Muichiro points an article.
"Mui that's a cosplay.."
"Mui- I want the gold accessories!"
"That's not real gold.."
"Mui- Then it's the devil's work."
"Nemi- No, it's just silver coloured in yellow..."
"Mui- But I want gold.."
"Lets get you clothes first, then gold accessories."
"Mui- Then I want this!"
The little boy points a white suit and I smile.
"Nemi- See, that's real clothing!"
Sanemi place the suit in his "shopping cart". He then placed other articles then buy it.
"Nemi- The clothes should arrive tomorrow morning."
"Phiew..."
"Nemi- Wait, Genya don't you have school?"
I stand up and immediately run to the entrance of the mansion. Muichiro follows me from up close, probably to keep me safe even tho I'm in my own house. I grab my backpack then look towards the angel.
"Okay, you stay here with Nemi okay?"
"Mui- No."
"W-Why not?"
"Mui- I'm your guardian so I am coming with you."
"You can't!"
Before I can tell him more, he takes my hand and we both teleport at the school entrance.
"Mui- You can't say no now or else you'll have to bring me back home."
I sigh heavily as the angel smiles brightly.
"Okay... Rule number 1-"
"Mui- There's already a rule number 1.."
"Then rule number 2, you stay with me."
I then walk in the building with Muichiro walking beside me. I reach my locker and check what class I have in like 10 minutes. I look down at day 7 and sigh.
"Geography it is.."
"Mui- What's geography?"
"You'll know once we get there."
I grab my schoolbag and then walk to class as everyone stares at me. I open the classroom door and is immediately greeted by a woman with black hair and butterfly hair clips.
"?- My my, who may you be~?"
"Genya Shinazugawa, this is Muichiro."
"?- I'm Kanae Kocho, older sister of Shinobu Kocho."
Muichiro goes up to the woman and touch her hairpins. Those hairpins become little angel wings. Mui then walks back to me and smiles while pointing the woman.
"Mui- Look, look!"
"Kanae- Awww, these are so cute!"
I excuse ourselves and then sit somewhere.
"Is this place free?"
"Kanae- Yes, don't worry."
I smile and tell Mui to sit down.
[ Time skip ]
Im waiting at the streetlight that is 1 house from my house. Knowing Muichiro did not accept the option of taking the car, I am stuck to walk. The light turn red and I cross the street before entering the mansion.
"Nemi I'm home!"
Silence.
"Nemi??"
I walk up the stairs but mid-way up, I start hearing clapping noises. Then, it's moans. Muichiro walk up to Sanemi's room and open it up.
"Nemi- GENYA GET YOUR BOYFRIEND OUT OF HERE!"
I run to the angel, grab his hand and drag him out of the room.
"Sorry Nemi!"
I drag Muichiro down and hit him on the head.
"What were you thinking?! You have to knock before entering a room!"
"Mui- But they were screaming and I thought they were in danger.."
"That's not an excuse! That was embarrassing!"
"Mui- Sorry..."
I drag him to the living room and place him on a couch.
"Stay there until you learn of your actions!"
I then leave, closing the door behind me. I walk up to the fridge and take out whipped cream before stuffing my mouth with some.
[ Time skip ]
I lay down in bed after removing my shirt and close my eyes. That's when I remember Muichiro is probably still on the couch. It has been 6 hours now.. I jump out of bed and walk downstairs, covering my ears to not hear Sanemi's moan. I run to the living room and as I open the door, I'm greeted by Muichiro sleeping, huge white wings used as a blanket. I walk over to him silently.
"Muichiro...?"
He doesn't move so I take him and carry him to the room, his wings dragging on the floor. With his wings, he's extremely heavy but I manage to place him in bed. I then lay down and close my eyes.
"Nemi- Giyu-"
"CANT YOU DO THAT WHEN ITS NOT NIGHT?"
"Nemi- Sorry Gen! We'll try to be silent!"
Then it's all silent. As I start drifting off to sleep, another moan can be heard.
"Giyuu- Not so strong, huh~?"
"Nemi- Please have mercy.."
"NEMI SERIOUSLY."