Chapter 3

Hello again my dear readers!🫶

---------------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

It has been a few days since I wrote my plan and it has been quite peaceful. I started my defense classes and so far it wasn't so bad.

Today was the day I was going to find the Guardian. Recently I asked father to get me a laptop so I could "talk to Tim". He was so happy to give me one. Actually I should contact Tim soon.

I picked up my laptop and started to go through video cameras all around the city. Hacking them wasn't really difficult but it took me a bit to not alert the authorities.

I ran his face through face recocgnition software (I drew his face from memory, I know, I am amazing) and found that he was usually in a building not far from the hotel.

I quickly called Jean Paul and asked him for a ride. I know that it may be suspicious but I didn't have a choice. I was a helpless 6 year old. If I used Reeja then I would expose myself so that was immediatly a no. And If I sneaked in he would trust me. So having a driver was the safest option.

I sat in a car (not my limo because I didn't want to draw attention). We drove in silence as Jean Pascal never asked anything.

"We have arrived Mademoiselle Chloe." Said Jean Baptiste. "Great. Wait here, I won't be very long." "Yes, mademoiselle Chloe."

I went in and saw the man that was the Guardian of the miraculous. He was
... Old. Well it wasn't unexpected but like he looked exactly like he will be in 10 years. How is he so old?!??

"Hello, my name is Chloe Bourgeois. I came here to ask you for help." "And what kind of help would that be? I am just an old man that dies massages." He was playing dumb. Well two can play that game, but I don't have time.

"Look I know you are the Guardian of the miracle box, Reeja come out." As Reeja came out I heard him gasp, I guess he really does know her.

He walked to an old gramophone and pushed some buttons. It opened and revealed the miracle box.

I couldn't contain my excitement, I will finally be able to achieve my first goal.

"Chloe Bourgeois, pick a miraculous you need to succeed your mission. Choose wisely; such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over I will retrieve the Miraculous from you."

I looked at the miracle box and took the horse miraculous. "Can you tell me what you need the horse miraculous for?"

"Yes, I will retrieve the lost peacock and the butterfly miraculous to prevent an upcoming fight. This will not be the last time I will need your help Guardian and I hope you will teach me everything you know about the miraculous and their power. I can't tell you why but it will be crucial in the future so I hope you understand." I finished while he was still shocked by my first statement of retireving the missing miraculouses.

"I thought I lost them forever... So I assume you know who has them."

"Yes. But I can't tell you." I answered. Hmm... So he was the one that lost them. Interesting. "Ablut my other request?"

"Oh.. right. Of course I will. Also you can adress me as Master Fu."

"Great. Then I will leave. I will return the horse miraculous soon. Hace a great day Master Fu."

"...Have a nice day yourself." It was quite an interesting talk we had. I didn't really want to reveal why I need the hirse miraculous but it did help to win his trust so I guess it is quite alright.

I left his apartment and saw Jean Luc standing by the car. "I took care of everything. We can go back Jean Luc." "Mademoiselle my name is no-" "Come on! I am waiting!"

Yeah I know I am could be better to him since he takes care of me instead of my adoptive parents, but I just don't want to get attached. I feel like I will be abandoned sooner than in my past life, so no attachments allowed.

-----------

I looked at my clock. It read 01:30 am. It was time for my heist. I put on the glasses and a horse-like kwami appeared before my eyes. "Hello, my name is Kaalki. To transform say 'Kaalki, Full gallop'. And to you use my power say 'Voyage'."

I took a biscuit "Great. Kaalki, Full gallop." I said as I transformed. "Voyage" I quickly hopped in the portal and I was now in the Agreste manor.

I quickly detransformed and gave Kaalki a biscuit. I looked all aover Gabriel's office but I couldn't find the miraculouses. Then I saw that the huge painting on the wall was a bit farther away from the wall than it should be 'vus I saw a bit of something else behind it.

I swiftly got closer and moved the lainting aside. I looked behind it and what do you know a safe.

I picked the lock and saw two broches there. I quickly put them in my purse and got out fake ones, I put them in the safe as not to raise suspicion and even if they figure out that the miraculouses are not real they can't find who stole them. Why? Because I hacked in the camera feed before entering the room so no one will know what happened.

I closed everything and said "Kaalki, full gallop." As I transformed once again. "Voyage."

I got back in my room and de-transformed. I gave Kaalki one more of thkse biscuits and put the glasses inside the box.

I pulled out the twi miraculouses and put them in two boxes as well. I quickly hid them away and went to bed.

First step: complete.

That is it for this chapter. See you in the next one.

Bye 🫶