Chapter 2

And
We
Are
Back!!!!!
P.S. The music is just for you to listen for something whike you read. You can make suggestions in the comments, and I will put your song next!☺️

-------------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

"My condition is... For you to save the butterfly and the peacock miraculouses as well as other miraculouses from different boxes."

"So like I just have to collect miraculouses that were scattered all over the world for like my whole life? And what am I going to do then?"

"You have to collect AND keep them save, your grandfather will help you."

"Wait wait.. My grandfather??? I don't really have one." I said in confusion. I do have grandparents but I daubt that they can help me much since they are dead.

"Oh you probably don't know. You were adopted. Your true, biological parents passed away when you were 5 months old. Your real grandfather took you to your adopted parents that raised you." Answered Reeja.

...WHAT!!?!!?!! How is it even posibble? Why did he gave me away? How is he going to help me if he didn't want me in the first place?!!?

Okay deep breaths. You got this. With your knowledge it shoukd be quite easy to get the miraculous with the help of the rabbit or the horse miraculous. "Okay so what's the name of that super duper grandfather that should help me?"

"You already know him. It's Alfred Pennyworth!" The kwami responded.

Okay so I am.... Fucked. He is batman's butler. Yeah yeah I know that Bruce fucking Wayne is Batman. It was quite obvious since I was in some of his gala's and whenever a villain appeares he dissapears.

You might think that it's familiar... Yes Chat Noir and Ladybug. I connected the dot's (Tim told me, yeah me and him - we besties).

Okay back to my current situation. I was fucked. Why? Because he will obviously tell Bruce, who will tell the JL and then I will get locked up and wilk never be free☹️. Why? Because it's "dangerous" for a child to have so much power. Like I could just say 'fuck it ama just go full evil mode and kill you guys'.

"How do you know that he will help me?" "He once was a friends with a Guardian who had this miracle box and he was also Dussu's holder. Once you show him me, he will believe you and help you."

Okay so he will help me. But how do I get peacock and the butterfly miraculous? I shoul-

Sudenlly I heard a crash. "We don't have time. How do I use your power?"

"To transform say 'Reeja rise up' and to use my power say 'rebirth'." (A/N: I am not very creative.)

"Okay." I quickly put on the broch as assasins came from different directions. "Reeja rise up! Rebirth!" I yelled as I let the darkness take me over.

-------------

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the hotel!!! It worked!!!

I saw the broch and put it on. Reeja appeared before me. "You seem very happy." "Of course I'm happy. I got a second chance in li-"