Chapter 5

Another chapter

------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

It was time for me too visit Timmy so I quickly put on the horse miraculous and transformed.

I used the horse miraculous 'cause I didn't want to use the zeta tube (Tim liated me as Guest after he became robin) and get caught by the batfam or even worse Alfred.

I used Voyage and as I hopped out I saw none other than Tim staring at all his clothes that were all over the floor.

"Oh, hey Chloe..." He said in a defeated voice. "This is a complete disaster! I don't have any clothes!!!!" He niw said dramaticly.

I looked at pile of clothes on his floor, bed and other stuff. "If you don't have clothes than I am Batman." " Chloeee there is no time for jokes, i need your help!"

"Okay okay."

After hours of him trying on every outfit I picked we found the perfect one. "Finally. Now he will definatly be heels over head in love wi-"

I was interepted by the knock on his door. I knew who it was immediatly. Before I could transform and dissapear the door opened and revealed....

Alfred. The man who left me to be adopted. The man that I was so careful to never encounter. "Master Tim, may I ask who is your guest?" My thoughts were interepted by him speaking.

I guess Tim was also frozen as he strugled a bit to answer his question. "O-oh t-th-this is Chloe. She is my friend."

I didn't know if Alfred knew who I was, if he recognized me because he showed no emotion. "Well I just came to tell that dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. Will you be joining us for dinner Miss Chloe?"

I didn't know what came over me as I answered. "Yes, why not."

I screamed internally as Alfred walked out of the room. Why, why, why, why did I say that??!?!?

Okay calm down, it's not like he knows it's me. "Are you sure you want to come?" Tim asked as I was calming myself. I forgot he was here for a sec.

"Yeah, it's not like it's a big deal. He doesn't know the truth so I just have to sit it out. Besides I wouldn't mind free food."

"Is food the only thing you thought about?"

"...Welllll it is a dinner invitation sooo..."

"😐😐😐 Let's just go downstairs."

"Okay!"

---time skip---

As we came through the door into the dining room I saw three more people. One of the was Alfred and two of them looked a lot like Tim, like dark hair and blueish eyes.

It was Bruce and Dick. Yeah I know them. How? Well my besties is Tim sooo it was quite easy.

I sat beside Tim as he introduced me to his family. "This is Chloe, she will be staying for dinner today."

"Ohhh I didn't know good old Timmy had a girlfriend." "It's not like that Dick, she is just a friend (A/N: ... If you don't understand please just 🤐🤐🤐)

After a long awkward silence someone spoke. "So how did you two meet?"

So the big bad bat decided to ask the big question. "We were once engaged, but after Tim's parents... accident we broke it off."

"YOU WERE ENGAGED!?!?!!?" Asked/shouted Dick. "Yeah, but it was an agreement between our parents so it wasn't really serious."

After that we just ate in silence until Alfred came in with a plate full of cookies. "I will soon bring milk too. I am guessing Miss Chloe will be staying for cookies too?"

"Sure." Ohh if I just knew what was about to happened I would have never said 'yes'.

"Great."

Alfred brought milk for all of us and as we ate I suddenly felt very sleepy. "Why am I feeling so sle-"

I tried to say as I blacked out.

{Tim's p.o.v.}

I looked at Chloe as she was saying something and the next thing I know she is passed out on our dining table.

"Chlo? Chloe? Can you hear me? Chloe? CHLOE?!? Oh no no no"

"Master Tim please calm down, there is no need to worry, I put sleeping pills in her drink, so she is just asleep."

"WHAT?!?!?Why would you do that? She did nothing wrong!"

"She looked very exhausted and if she is anything like you, she would have taken my offer to stay the night."

"Well that is true, but I still think ypu should have not done that." I was quite confused as he only did that trick on me when I don't sleep some nights. Does he know something?

I am so sorry for such a shirt chapter, but I had so many test since this is the last week of school before spring break.

I will try to write more next week so stay tuned ♥️.

Bye😘😘😘